View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 03:39 PM   #1
pinbw
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Arrow NCAA Football 12: 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/Update (Xbox360/PS3)

The 2018-19 NCAA 12 CONVERSION!
Vikesfan-Mod Conversion. (For PS3 and Xbox360)

IT WORKS! I spent countless hours & weeks on and off this year trying to make this work. SUCCESS!
THE PURPOSE OF CONVERSIONS:
**To allow Every Xbox360 & PS3 owner with any of the last 3 versions of NCAA football to play the latest NCAA14 Vikesfan Season rosters. The Goal here is to keep NCAA football alive for everyone.
(So grab your correct conversion NCAA 12, 13 or 14.--each version is only compatible with each respective game.)
NCAA 12 ROSTER conversion > Final 12-25-18 Update is HERE.
NCAA 13 ROSTER conversion:is HERE
NCAA 14 ROSTER conversion is HERE
PS2 and PSP (by antdroid) >HERE

-If anyone would like to donate to all my efforts here on OS. Just Go to this Link>LINK.
Any little bit will encourage & help me keep coming back to do future roster conversions since I'll probably become more busy as time goes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Thanks to Brock for all previous help & work on 2016-17 roster that inspired me to make this.
-Face Data Re-calculation was required to be adjusted exactly 0.57 of NCAA 14 and 13 values (to prevent Game Freezes)
Thanks to Jhamilton9's Face recalculation spreadsheet data input to correct this.
-Depth Charts need adjusting on PS3, (since I do not own a PS3).
-XBOX360 roster has been auto adjusted, but some manual adjusting may be needed.
- A single player was removed on each team (excepth Nebraska & Maryland) to make the conversion since NCAA 12 only allows 68 player rosters. So some teams may be missing 1 important player.
-This roster conversion is based on the 10-26-18 NCAA 14 and 13 Rosters.
-I have corrected Face Data based on Jhamilton's Spreadsheet.
-Coaches Names and ages updated, but likeness may not be correct.

*Rostershare has been shutdown 1 to 2 years ago. So Offline File Method is the only way to get them. Xbox360 users will need Modio 3 or Horizon to transfer file using a Windows PC and USB flash drive & PS3 only needs USB flash drive.
ENJOY.

-Files are available as Preseason Poll and AP Poll file WK9 for PS3 and a Xbox360;
-10-16-18 Update is below: But this had 1 more update on 12-25-18 end of season 7th post below; it is completed with all teams updated to WK1 status or better and latest CFP rankings.

Super archive of past seasons for all NCAA games including NCAA 12. Link below.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...3&postcount=98

Last edited by pinbw; 03-21-2019 at 08:22 AM. Reason: 12-25 update ready.All File Choices for PS3 and Xbox360 are completed
Advertisements - Register to remove