View Single Post
Old 01-30-2019, 06:25 PM   #2331
ShowTyme15
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: OSFM 2018 “Opening Day Version” Available Now

Alright folks, let me clear some things up here.

First, there will be a roster for MLB 19, so no need to worry guys. We can end that confusion/speculation right now.

Secondly, the roster is basically finished as of right now. What we are waiting for 19 to drop so we can get faces for all the guys that will be missing and the players that turn generic. Once that time comes we will assign face creators for that.

Like we stated before this will probably (not 100%) be the last set Ridin and myself oversee and work on going forward. He is now with OOTP and his time will be limited. We do have a person in mind that we may hand the reigns over to for MLB 20 and beyond if we move on and do our own thing. So stay tuned for that.

Also, the roster for MLB 19 will not be named OSFM. We started thinking of a new name for the set back in November after we got a cease and desist order emailed to us directly about the OSFM name. Also, given what happened in another thread last week we decided to move away from the OS name since Ridin will no longer be a contributing member to this site on the MLB The Show side of things.

There will be no release date set. The roster will be released when we are ready to release it and there won't be any post here on OS about the release date either (I will keep in contact with a few OSers that I will keep in the loop). Basically, people will just have to guess and just check the vault.

Depending on how we feel after the initial release we might release a few more throughout the season (no promises), but as of now the plan is to drop the Opening Day set and move on from it and you guys can do as you please with the set.

Disclaimer: We may still do one for MLB 20 it depends on Ridin's OOTP workload and what changes have been made to franchise mode in MLB 19.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 01-30-2019 at 07:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove