View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 02:44 AM   #239
jaibubwan
Rookie

jaibubwan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jay IronHook's PRO STAR Sliders for NHL 19

Guys, massive apology for being a douche of the highest order. I'll be back after the real-life playoffs with a new update.

You'll notice I stopped posting here maybe a few weeks before the playoffs began. That's because this year, I decided to actually study the game of hockey. So I break down video, analyze players & shifts.

During the regular season, I focused on only one team. Then I had the bright idea to do that for EVERY team in the playoffs. Because I wanted to understand the difference between "regular season" & "playoff hockey".

Unfortunately, because there's so many goddam games during the playoffs, it eats up all my mornings during the weekends (which is when I typically worked on these sliders).

I thought "next week I'll work faster and get both things done". But it never happened. And then I thought you guys would be pissed off & be insulting my mom in this topic...so I hesitated to visit the forum.

LONG STORY SHORT:
- My bad for not telling you guys I'd be away.
- I was in the middle of a big new update, which is paused right now.
- I'll resume work on it AFTER the Stanley Cup playoffs, which is eating up all my time cuz I'm studying all the games for my real life goal of becoming GM Steve Yzerman of an ACTUAL NHL team.

Jay IronHook's PRO STAR Sliders for NHL 19 (Updated March 16, 2019)

Jai's PRO PLUS Sliders for NHL 18

Last edited by jaibubwan; 05-04-2019 at 02:46 AM.