Old 05-06-2019, 05:32 PM   #81
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: GridIron Notes: Face Of The Franchise and Franchise Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I haven't seen much of anything for Madden 20 CFM yet, but if what is reported on paper is executed properly, I don't feel franchise mode will be shallow anymore.

People have been hammering for a return of the Pro Bowl for years. Ratings becoming more spaced out is a user vs cpu dream.

The scenario engine along with superstar and x factor could have some potential added to cfm.

I just need to see behind the curtain and determine how it will all play out.

I might even try Superstar mode when I didn't even try 2 minutes of Longshot.

We'll see.

While I may be a bit more vocal with my criticism than roadman, this is essentially where I sit as well down to also thinking about trying Face of the Franchise when I never even fired up Longshot for a second. A big part of that is to play as Miami, but still.

There are plenty of changes announced for the next release that I believe can really benefit the game, but we have to wait and see how they are implemented. The scenario engine and player personalities alone can make this game have the best franchise mode out of any sports games not named Out of the Park or Football Manager if it is done right. It could also be done in a poor manner and only break the balance of the mode.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove