View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 11:47 AM   #3
allBthere
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NBA 2k21 How’s Your MyLeague/MyNBA..?

I'm doing a classic 80s/90s (for the most part) custom MyNBA - controlling on the star player I choose on player lock for each of these teams:

Jordan - Bulls (92)
Kemp - Sonics
Bird - Celtics
Carter - Raps (although I've only played 2 games and skip most)

I've decided to play games that I'm pumped about so for example the last one was Supersonics vs Hakim's Rockets. I play 1-2 games per team per week, but it's not a hard and fast rule as I'll skip games against teams that are less nostalgic for me -so the Suns for example, without Barkley, is a pass but it's nice having the team there for standings and sim reasons.

I'm running a current MyNBA as well, but stopped because of all the trades etc. So I'll probably do a Raptors one in a few weeks and maybe trade for a player I like to make the team more exciting as they are sort of boring now after losing Serge and Gasol.

Back to the classic teams - it's really fun. I played Shaq's Lakers and he absolutley domolished my team grabbing 20 boards and a bunch of put-back dunks as he just couldn't be dealt with inside. First time playing 2k where I got dominated by a bigman in the paint like that. I'm about a month into the season.