View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 03:20 PM   #1
MuzzUK
Rookie

OVR: 0
Decompiling and modding NHL2K10 PS3

I am in the process of speaking to some highly experienced C++ and Game developers / coders online about modding NHL2K10. Several sources are going to look at the game files over next few days and let me know what they think. The Playstation game currently seems to be spread across 3x SDAT files each around 1.5gb. Has anyone tried to edit, decompile or pull these part in the past?

I have a small team that has come together to look at finally modding NHL2K10 and unlocking some serious potential for PC hockey again. I know of NHL 2004 rebuilt and love it but would be nice to have more modded hockey games until EA decides to give us PC players a good game again, also on a personal level I'm fed up of not having a hockey game I can easily play with friends and I'm a bit determined to build something myself on PC using NHL2K10. 09 with mods like Elite Rosters gets boring and of course there is 2KHS which I have to say is looking very promising and I am a patreon of this project too... however I feel the more of us playing and modding hockey the better it'll be.

I have a bit of time and funding behind me to get some help onboard a team of small volunteers. I've been playing a lot of 2K10 the last few days messing with sliders and settings. Quite frankily I'm enjoying it more than NHL21.

Would love to hear from people on these forums!

Last edited by MuzzUK; 02-16-2021 at 06:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove