View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 12:31 PM   #5
MuzzUK
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Decompiling and modding NHL2K10 PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpanalley
I will equally be paying attention to this. I spent weeks tweaking sliders in 2009 when the game came out. And a couple of years ago when the rosters started showing up more frequently I dug out the same rosters and reworked them again. Despite 2K8 having a fantastic editor, I think 2K10 is the game that is far more captivating so anything that can be done to make it more editable would be fantastic. I know that incredible things are being done to mod even graphically the PS3 version of NCAA14 so I'm hopeful of something similar. You get the audio names lined up with players' real names, the chance to play around with player ratings and game physics, remove portrait faces and if nothing else just a simple way to update rosters and it would change the world of 2K10 roster editing. Now if we added to that the ability to replace graphics... I don't even wanna think what that would do.
Good luck, looking forward to hearing more.

NHL09 on pc for beginners is ok but its not a great overall experience. Modded pc one to hell recently to get some friends into hockey. Good fun over parsec but eventually the AI and the arcade play becomes boring. Fired up NHL 10, 11, 14 and 15 recently and 2k10. 2k10 with sliders is the most fun. For some reason i just couldnt generate accurate or realistic penalty calls in any EA game after 09. Tried sliders and various settings, maybe i need to update games. I will keep you updated on the 2k10 project. No idea yet how feasable my ideas are yet
Advertisements - Register to remove