View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 11:41 AM   #6
talucchesi
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Talucchesi-Realistic Pace, Fouls, TO's My League Slider/Roster Set (Next-Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luismcm13
i've had super competitive games with these set.
played with NYK, IND, BOS
if you dont execute late in games, you'll lose.
the addition of the 4 badges makes gameplay better, nowadays' offenses are too sophisticated to stop good teams on a regular basis. it makes decent offensive players at least attack and be more aggressive.

played last night, INDIANA (me) vs TOR
sabonis was unstoppable and super efficient vs their light weight lineup, won 108-104.
siakam and lowry were not making shoots from outside (combined they scored: 38 pts) norman powell did KILLED me mostly cuz i was helping out whenever siakam was playing offence on the high post vs sabonis since he could easily drive by my defense as expected in that matchup.
myles turner was a force on defense down low.
i executed most plays in the fourth qtr with sabonis, finished with 26 pts, 15 reb ,1 ast.
Thanks buddy, I love that you're finding success! I feel like it's too easy to score in the low post sometimes. The warriors hardly score from the post aside from Wiseman and Paschall, so it's a different game from the Pacers. Let me know if it seems too easy. Maybe taking strength down a few more notches will be key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxVal_MarXx
How long will it take you to create a scenario?
I'm hoping within the next couple of weeks. I'm feeling pretty good with the set as a whole. The more eyes I get on this, the more I'll feel comfortable creating a scenario and telling people to start their MyLeague