View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 07:55 PM   #56
canes21
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Madden NFL 21 Franchise Mode Update (3 of 3) Arrives on March 4 - Full Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4VERTS
Haven’t been around much, been busy so not sure if this is the place for this or not. From what I have been told over the last few months there is a massive focus on franchise this year. They hired in more developers to work on it and the majority of all dev work for M22 is on franchise. In terms of the news today, this is only a slice of the feature sets for franchise you will see in M22. One high up developer told me today that M22 they hope will go a long way towards mending fences between EA and the community.

Basically, everything I had been hearing for a couple months was confirmed with the “leak” but also with some follow up conversations today. Will it be enough to appease a beaten up fan base? I can’t say, but I have heard about some of the other feature sets that will come with launch, but also after, and I think many will be happy.
Hopefully it's not some one and done type of thing, but with EA you never know. You don't support M21 the way they have, have a big franchise year for M22, and then go back to neglecting the mode because you showed it attention finally. We will just cycle back to where we were when this all started.

It has to be a continued focus annually.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

― Plato