View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 10:12 PM   #1
tcnumba10
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11
NBA 2K22 Useful Findings

I’ve been testing out roster and slider tendencies since I’ve gotten the game and I would like to share some interesting findings that will make the game more enjoyable and realistic.

Setting every single players’ Touch Tendency to 50 will yield more dynamic play by the CPU and you will see a lot more variety of plays and role players getting more involved in the game.

When I looked at the default Touch Tendency for the Boston Celtics, I saw that Tatum and Brown’s touches were at 99. I know for a fact that those two are the main go to players for the Celtics in real life, but that doesn’t mean that every play should be called for them. When I played the CPU Boston Celtics, Tatum was jacking up shot after shot after shot. Putting up 29 attempts by the end of the game. None of the other players were involved in the plays/game and tbh it really got boring seeing the CPU call plays for Tatum all the time. Now that I have all the player’s Touch Tendency at 50, I saw the CPU involved Horford, Smart, Schroder and others more even though Tatum was still the main go to scorer.

Feel free to add on your discoveries in this thread so that we can share our tips and perhaps ground breaking findings to make 2K22 more realistic and fun for SIM heads.
Advertisements - Register to remove