Home

NCAA Football '12: 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/Update (Xbox360/PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football '12: 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/Update (Xbox360/PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2018, 03:39 PM   #1
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Arrow NCAA Football 12: 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/Update (Xbox360/PS3)

The 2018-19 NCAA 12 CONVERSION!
Vikesfan-Mod Conversion. (For PS3 and Xbox360)

IT WORKS! I spent countless hours & weeks on and off this year trying to make this work. SUCCESS!
THE PURPOSE OF CONVERSIONS:
**To allow Every Xbox360 & PS3 owner with any of the last 3 versions of NCAA football to play the latest NCAA14 Vikesfan Season rosters. The Goal here is to keep NCAA football alive for everyone.
(So grab your correct conversion NCAA 12, 13 or 14.--each version is only compatible with each respective game.)
NCAA 12 ROSTER conversion > Final 12-25-18 Update is HERE.
NCAA 13 ROSTER conversion:is HERE
NCAA 14 ROSTER conversion is HERE
PS2 and PSP (by antdroid) >HERE

-If anyone would like to donate to all my efforts here on OS. Just Go to this Link>LINK.
Any little bit will encourage & help me keep coming back to do future roster conversions since I'll probably become more busy as time goes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Thanks to Brock for all previous help & work on 2016-17 roster that inspired me to make this.
-Face Data Re-calculation was required to be adjusted exactly 0.57 of NCAA 14 and 13 values (to prevent Game Freezes)
Thanks to Jhamilton9's Face recalculation spreadsheet data input to correct this.
-Depth Charts need adjusting on PS3, (since I do not own a PS3).
-XBOX360 roster has been auto adjusted, but some manual adjusting may be needed.
- A single player was removed on each team (excepth Nebraska & Maryland) to make the conversion since NCAA 12 only allows 68 player rosters. So some teams may be missing 1 important player.
-This roster conversion is based on the 10-26-18 NCAA 14 and 13 Rosters.
-I have corrected Face Data based on Jhamilton's Spreadsheet.
-Coaches Names and ages updated, but likeness may not be correct.

*Rostershare has been shutdown 1 to 2 years ago. So Offline File Method is the only way to get them. Xbox360 users will need Modio 3 or Horizon to transfer file using a Windows PC and USB flash drive & PS3 only needs USB flash drive.
ENJOY.

-Files are available as Preseason Poll and AP Poll file WK9 for PS3 and a Xbox360;
-10-16-18 Update is below: But this had 1 more update on 12-25-18 end of season 7th post below; it is completed with all teams updated to WK1 status or better and latest CFP rankings.

Super archive of past seasons for all NCAA games including NCAA 12. Link below.
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...3&postcount=98

Last edited by pinbw; 03-21-2019 at 08:22 AM. Reason: 12-25 update ready.All File Choices for PS3 and Xbox360 are completed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2018, 07:13 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football '12: 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/Update (Xbox360/PS3)

Congrats. Glad you finally got it!
Old 11-01-2018, 08:11 AM   #3
IBA
Rookie

IBA's Arena

Re: NCAA Football 12: 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/Update (Xbox360/PS3)

This and the NCAA 2013 conversion are BIG W's
Old 11-04-2018, 11:46 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

This is an incredible file. Thanks @pinbw for putting it together and keeping up with all of the other files you are managing and converting.

Forgive me if my details aren't clear on this, as I am away from the game currently while I write this.

I downloaded the preseason file for PS3. After I auto re-ordered depth charts for every team in the main menu, I began a dynasty with Notre Dame. I went through all pre-season activities, then advanced to Week 1. Once I got into Week 1, the roster became a mess. Players positions were changed and ratings took huge hits. One example I can recall off the top of my head is Liam Eichenberg, tackle for Notre Dame. Originally, he was listed as a starting tackle (I forget which side) and is rated in the 80's somewhere I believe, if not higher. On the week 1 depth chart, he got shifted to a guard position. Even moving him back to tackle, his overall is now in the 60's.

Is anyone else experiencing this or aware of what it may be causing that?

Again, I apologize for my rough estimates. This was Thursday night I was playing the game and am in the process of moving over the weekend, so hadn't had the chance to get back into it or try again yet.

Last edited by ripham23232; 11-04-2018 at 12:12 PM.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:02 PM   #5
Rookie

Stupid question, how do I actually upload them for PS3, put them on USB but don't know what to do next.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2019, 09:04 AM   #6
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crlose
Stupid question, how do I actually upload them for PS3, put them on USB but don't know what to do next.
USB instructions should be same on NCAA12,13,14 but the menu of each game looks a little different. So the guide below should be similar.
PS3 Instructions + my donation link
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049599102&postcount=73

------
@ripham
As far as dynasty position change issues, I am not sure. These rosters were only tested for single game play.
Ok this month in Jan 2019, I will release another update to this, but maybe no more afterwards since too time consuming making this.
In the next update , the weird green and purple color menu fonts (ported from same bug in ncaa 13) will also be fixed.

Last edited by pinbw; 01-05-2019 at 03:20 AM.
Old 01-06-2019, 09:30 AM   #7
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Re: NCAA Football '12: 2018-2019 Roster Conversion/Update (Xbox360/PS3)

NCAA 12: 12-25-18 Vikesfan-Mod Conversion
Xbox360 & PS3

(All Files available below)
*This should be the final update for the year 2018-19 season.
(Maybe this file will be used as a base for updating next year's season roster.)...... update: in Fall 2019-20 I updated it >>HERE
-----------------------------
*Strange colored fonts in team selection menu are fixed. Game freeze on loadup is gone after fixing player face/skin color #s.
*All teams are fully updated to 12-25 reflecting NCAA 13 & 14 roster sources.
Based on original NCAA 14 roster >> HERE
*Last College Football Playoff rankings were updated. (Preseason rank files also available)
------------------------------------
*I adjusted Xbox360 depth charts as best as I could but some may be wrong. Also they should be adjusted based on "Awareness" and not Overall rating since there is a bug indicating wrong rating.
-PS3 Depth Charts need adjusting (since I do not own a PS3).
*There may be issues caused in the conversion eg.
-player Color and face may be wrong, since it had to be adjusted in the editor (PGHE) to make the file work.
-Dynasty mode may not work properly, but tested playing fine for Play exhibition & practice modes.
-Wrong Overall ratings of each player, but players may play fine & seem Rated ok according to Awareness rating. Ratings (Overall) look very odd so not completely sure it will be an issue playing the game in the long run.
-Since rosters had 1 player removed on every team, there is a chance a good important player was removed eg. OLs, DLs,LBs, P, K, S,FS,CB,QB,HB,orWR.
Spoiler

-More Details about conversion is in Original Post.

----------------------------------

PS3/XB360 guides to use files with my Donation Link>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...2&postcount=73
Another list of instructions for xBOX360:
Spoiler

Last edited by pinbw; 08-18-2019 at 11:53 AM.
Old 01-07-2019, 09:04 PM   #8
Rookie

MidMellow's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbw
NCAA 12: 12-25-18 Vikesfan-Mod Conversion
Xbox360 & PS3

(All Files available below)
*This should be the final update for the year 2018-19 season.
(Maybe this file will be used as a base for updating next year's season roster.)
-----------------------------
*Strange colored fonts in team selection menu are fixed. Game freeze on loadup is gone after fixing player face/skin color #s.
*All teams are fully updated to 12-25 reflecting NCAA 13 & 14 roster sources.
Based on original NCAA 14 roster >> HERE
*Last College Football Playoff rankings were updated. (Preseason rank files also available)
*I adjusted Xbox360 depth charts as best as I could but some may be wrong. Also they should be adjusted based on "Awareness" and not Overall rating since there is a bug indicating wrong rating.
-PS3 Depth Charts need adjusting (since I do not own a PS3).
*There may be issues caused in the conversion eg.
-player Color and face may be wrong, since it had to be adjusted in the editor (PGHE) to make the file work.
-Dynasty mode may not work properly, but tested playing fine for Play exhibition & practice modes.
-Wrong Overall ratings of each player, but players may play fine & seem Rated ok according to Awareness rating. Ratings (Overall) look very odd so not completely sure it will be an issue playing the game in the long run.
-Since rosters had 1 player removed on every team, there is a chance a good important player was removed eg. OLs, DLs,LBs, P, K, S,FS,CB,QB,HB,orWR.
Spoiler

-More Details about conversion is in Original Post.

PS3/XB360 guides to use files with my Donation Link>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...2&postcount=73
Can you give the default named rosters for NCAA Football 12?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »