Home

TNA/WWE booking emulating...US.

This is a discussion on TNA/WWE booking emulating...US. within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2012, 12:48 PM   #1
Rookie

LOOSECANNON's Arena

OVR: 1
TNA/WWE booking emulating...US.

Has anyone seen their Universe-booked matches come to fruition on TV? I swear my Sting vs. Bobby Roode match for my Victory Road went nearly exactly the same....even the cutscene with Roode beating down the Stinger with chairs happened...

I had a Masked Kane vs. Orton rivalry in the works a month before it happened on TV...

Some similarly scary things happened during my Morgan/Crimson ...vs. Joe/Magnus angle...

Kurt Angle attacked Jeff Hardy during one of his matches....

I saw that someone mentioned they thought THQ knew in advance things that were going to happen. Obviously, they don't....but I don't think WWE 12 gets enough credit for its oft-brilliance.

If it weren't for the servers -- because now the whole CC, particularly renders, is ow dead -- this game would've gotten a lot more credit.

Looking forward to predicting wrestling in 2013 next year with the next installment.

Now only if Dolph Ziggler, Kevin Nash, Cody Rhodes, Big Show, and a wrestler dressed as the Joker, really formed a new nWo............
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »