Home

WWE 12 Question & Answer

This is a discussion on WWE 12 Question & Answer within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
Sports Emulation in 2022 - Going Beyond Emulation
OS Reacts: NBA 2K23 Gameplay Improvements
MLB The Show 22 Missing Features
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
Qb
All Star
 
Qb's Arena
 
OVR: 43
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 8,802
WWE 12 Question & Answer

I think you guys know the drill... In an effort to keep the impressions thread on track, please use this thread to ask (and answer) questions about WWE12.
Qb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2011, 09:38 AM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Little Falls, NJ
Re: WWE12 Question & Answer

is the nitro show theme in the game?
__________________
PSN Tag: Buya97
Xbox360 Tag: Coolio83

Subscribe to my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/buyah2k
coolio83 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:56 AM   #3
[PRIMAL SCREAMING]
 
CM Hooe's Arena
 
OVR: 45
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Culver City, CA
Posts: 20,150
Re: WWE12 Question & Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolio83
is the nitro show theme in the game?
One of the few things I had time to look at last night was entrance themes. Yes, the WCW Nitro theme is in the game.
__________________
Christopher Hooe
CM Hooe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:24 AM   #4
Banned
 
WadeWilson2099's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: WWE12 Question & Answer

Besides the Road to Wrestlemania(which sounds uber lame), are there any other story or career type modes that will let you use the Rock? If so how are they set up? Thanks for any help. Im deciding on rather or not to pick this up today. It would be my first wwf game since the first Smack Down game for the PS1.
WadeWilson2099 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:35 AM   #5
Old School
 
MachoMyers's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: The Kingdom
Posts: 7,670
Re: WWE12 Question & Answer

Could I squeeze all of the current generation stars (Cena/Orton/Sheamus/ non Attitude era superstars) onto Smackdown and put all the Attitude era wrestlers (SCSA, Rock, Undertaker) onto Raw in my universe?

Is there a limit to rosters for each brand?

I am dead set on setting that up for my universe though. Maybe use Superstars for any leftover wrestlers.
MachoMyers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2011, 11:04 AM   #6
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: WWE12 Question & Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier12
Could I squeeze all of the current generation stars (Cena/Orton/Sheamus/ non Attitude era superstars) onto Smackdown and put all the Attitude era wrestlers (SCSA, Rock, Undertaker) onto Raw in my universe?

Is there a limit to rosters for each brand?

I am dead set on setting that up for my universe though. Maybe use Superstars for any leftover wrestlers.
There didn't appear to be a maximum, but you had to have a minimum of 15 guys on each of your two main brands.
jrider99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:07 AM   #7
Rookie
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: WWE12 Question & Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WadeWilson2099
Besides the Road to Wrestlemania(which sounds uber lame), are there any other story or career type modes that will let you use the Rock? If so how are they set up? Thanks for any help. Im deciding on rather or not to pick this up today. It would be my first wwf game since the first Smack Down game for the PS1.
You can use the Rock in Universe Mode, which is like a giant sandbox for creating your own WWE experience. There are cutscenes and storylines and angles that play out, or you can book all the matches yourself and create your own feuds and alliances.
jrider99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:14 AM   #8
Banned
 
WadeWilson2099's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: WWE12 Question & Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrider99
You can use the Rock in Universe Mode, which is like a giant sandbox for creating your own WWE experience. There are cutscenes and storylines and angles that play out, or you can book all the matches yourself and create your own feuds and alliances.
Oh wow, that sounds great. Thanks for that info man, I'm gonna pick this up after class today
WadeWilson2099 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 AM.

Top -