Home

WWE 2K14 Slider Thread.

This is a discussion on WWE 2K14 Slider Thread. within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2013, 05:59 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: WWE 2K14 Slider Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
I put everything back to normal to try these sliders out. So far so good. I'll still have to test some more things especially consistency. To those wondering if they work cpu vs cpu, they definitely do. I mostly let my universe mode play out cpu vs cpu unless I'm trying to push a certain wrestler or unless I just want to play as someone in particular. I've seen excellent matches w these in both instances. Now that I have the settings back to normal the cpu normally kicks out of signatures and fall to finishers which is always good. The best part of these sliders is that when you have momentum it allows you to explore your wrestlers moveset without always being reversed which is the problem w default settings. This is not to say that the cpu won't turn the tide. It's just at a lesser rate. When the cpu does have the momentum tho its just as difficult for you to reverse which makes for a back and forth yet slow paced match style. I hope I never get used to the reversal timing which seems to be different based on each character. By the way I am using these sliders on legend difficulty
So for CPU vs CPU, you're using the sliders on the first page, but put difficulty at Normal?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2013, 07:41 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 2

These sliders w the difficulty on legend
Old 11-02-2013, 10:15 PM   #27
Rookie

KWilliams2003's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
I lost to Orton with Macho Man....great match buuuut....

Orton did his signature where he DDT while ur feet hang on the ropes. Well instead of using his wakeup taunt to give me a RKO he pins me for the 1, 2, 3

Very disappointed at that. Hope it can be patched??

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
You like knowing when you're about to be put away? For shame...
Old 11-03-2013, 01:22 AM   #28
Pro

AirJordanFan93's Arena

OVR: 3

Tried the sliders on the first page again but changed the difficulty on hard and found it just way too easy. Had a Ambrose vs Cesaro match in Universe. I was Ambrose and Cesaro started off in control but after that I just took it to him until I hit my finisher and pinned him. I still feel that the default sliders on legend still make for a much better challenge than this set of sliders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 11-03-2013, 01:05 PM   #29
Rookie

How do you "load" the settings into Universe? I know it's not translating because I turned off the reversal help but in universe matches it's still there. I know it's all saved correctly because I've checked a million times. Also tried quitting to title screen and dashboard, still no luck.
Old 11-03-2013, 01:28 PM   #30
MVP

Ice_Cold345's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooch66
How do you "load" the settings into Universe? I know it's not translating because I turned off the reversal help but in universe matches it's still there. I know it's all saved correctly because I've checked a million times. Also tried quitting to title screen and dashboard, still no luck.
Are you changing on the main menu settings or in the match? If it's in the match, it won't save any of the settings you change. If you are talking about the R2/RT button, I don't think those go away unless you turn off the HUD.
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
NASCAR: Ryan Newman

One day, Purdue Men's Basketball and Football will become relevant again.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:37 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Cold345
Are you changing on the main menu settings or in the match? If it's in the match, it won't save any of the settings you change. If you are talking about the R2/RT button, I don't think those go away unless you turn off the HUD.
Main menu. And I do mean mean RT which is a HUD setting also in the main menu. I simmed to the next show in universe and it seems to have taken effect.

Can anyone else confirm this? Meaning if you change sliders (or anything else) you need to move the universe forward for the settings to take effect? Like if the matches are already set to go on Raw and you back out to main menu and change settings you then need to sim to Smackdown for the settings to go into effect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2013, 04:21 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just had a match in my Legends Brand with Macho Man (Me) with Miss Elizabeth vs Diesel. I noticed that it wasn't a reversal fest which was good. I had him in control in the beginning, but once Diesel got some offense, he was hard to stop. Around the end of the match, he kept pinning me for some reason, which was disappointing, but thanks to Miss Elizabeth, I was still in the match when she kept distracting the ref until she was ejected. I hit two Flying Elbow Drops on him, but he kicked out on both of them until he hit me with a second Jacknife to win. I never been challenged in a WWE game ever until now. Just badass.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »