Home

WWE 2K14 Universe Mode Thread- How's Your's Going

This is a discussion on WWE 2K14 Universe Mode Thread- How's Your's Going within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2013, 07:00 PM   #9
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: WWE 2K14 Universe Mode Thread- How's Your's Going

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1986
Do OVW for Impacts minor show
Thats the name I was looking for! I was also thinking explosion, or even ROH or NJPW. I still might not do OVW. Depends on what kind of arenas I can find, and if i'm feeling it when I make the actual brand.

Do you think I should post on this forum when the game comes out? The WWE 13 version of this forum was great, and I think the 2k14 version will be even better with all the improvements made to the mode.
Old 10-25-2013, 12:23 AM   #10
Pro

Runne130's Arena

OVR: 9

I was going through the rodter the other day breaking the roster into sections. Ive seen including dlc i may have four brands, 80'&90's, attitude/rutheless aggression, WCW, and current era. Now im stuck with do I want to do all four at once which would take a long time to get through the weeks and months, plus we don't know how pay per views will react to multiple like they did badly last year. Or do I start with the 80'sand early 90's guys and work my way up to the current day universe on a yearly basis switch. as we know back in the day there was only one show a week and not many pay per views so I may start with that. I also have three storage devices so I could also run three universes at once hmm decisions decisions.
Old 10-25-2013, 01:54 AM   #11
Rookie

SoundTheAlarm's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runne130
I was going through the rodter the other day breaking the roster into sections. Ive seen including dlc i may have four brands, 80'&90's, attitude/rutheless aggression, WCW, and current era. Now im stuck with do I want to do all four at once which would take a long time to get through the weeks and months, plus we don't know how pay per views will react to multiple like they did badly last year. Or do I start with the 80'sand early 90's guys and work my way up to the current day universe on a yearly basis switch. as we know back in the day there was only one show a week and not many pay per views so I may start with that. I also have three storage devices so I could also run three universes at once hmm decisions decisions.
For what it's worth, I really like the idea of "going through time". A few years with the older guys, then switch to Attitude and so on and so forth. That's probably what I will do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2013, 12:28 PM   #12
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Now that Big E and Fandango are now in via DLC i will wait until they are released and then start my Universe, Big E and Ryback tag team and Fandango being in the mid card is where they both will stay for the first year.
Old 10-25-2013, 04:09 PM   #13
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

You'll have to wait until december then

Old 10-25-2013, 08:13 PM   #14
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
You'll have to wait until december then

Could have swore it said he was in the November one, looks like he will be a late addition and be added in as a Heyman guy later on. Here comes the Ryback losing streak.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:56 PM   #15
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Could have swore it said he was in the November one, looks like he will be a late addition and be added in as a Heyman guy later on. Here comes the Ryback losing streak.
I also wish Langston and Fandango were there day one. I would have had some big plans for Langston. I hate using caws for DLC that I know is coming out so i'm gonna be waiting just like you.

At least they're in!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2013, 11:42 PM   #16
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmooveMove
I also wish Langston and Fandango were there day one. I would have had some big plans for Langston. I hate using caws for DLC that I know is coming out so i'm gonna be waiting just like you.

At least they're in!
Original plans had Big E and Ryback become an unstoppable force and dethrone The Shield at around Hell In A Cell, but now Big E might become a year 2 guy or a possible Royal Rumble guy in my Universe when he is finally dropped.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »