Home

Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

This is a discussion on Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update) within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2010, 02:14 PM   #105
Banned

OVR: 14
re: Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

Eaglesfan17,
Just want to give you props as the person who discovered that we can edit the game. You deserve recognition, much as I hate to say...

thanks,
MJ
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 4

Finn, as always, you da man!

FlyingFinn
Old 06-10-2010, 02:27 PM   #107
Pro

OVR: 11

Finn any chance your going to be able to do this same thing for the PS3??
Old 06-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #108
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan17
Finn - I believe a new bug has been introduced. After editing a few player's ratings (with no null values), saving a file, then reopening it in the editor and attempting to switch the active team being viewed a few times, I receive the following error (it appears that the editor is only reading 12 teams after saving the file itself):

Edit: After experimenting a few times, the editor will display 12 of the teams available and then give this error every time.
I also get these. It seems if you save the the file it will give you error in the image above or "Could not convert variant type (Null) into type (Interger)"

Thanks so far Finn. I played a game ealier and it was 10 to 10 at the half with only 1 pick, with the defense agility decreased by (85 min 1) on Pro Hard.

I'm loving this game more and more each day.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:50 PM   #109
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan17
Finn - I believe a new bug has been introduced. After editing a few player's ratings (with no null values), saving a file, then reopening it in the editor and attempting to switch the active team being viewed a few times, I receive the following error (it appears that the editor is only reading 12 teams after saving the file itself):

Edit: After experimenting a few times, the editor will display 12 of the teams available and then give this error every time.
yep,same here after changing one att on a player,i saved and closed,then opened again to edit another player,upon trying to save,got same error.Can't open that save with version 1.0,it just sits there for 2 min then says out of memory.

Last edited by mike246; 06-10-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #110
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm also getting the same error shown above, and I've hit another snag, although I might be doing something wrong on my end. I load the roster file, change attributes, save, and resign with Modio, but when I inject the file to my flash drive and try to load it on the xbox, the game freezes. Can you help me out?
Old 06-10-2010, 03:24 PM   #111
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Uploaded a new setup with a fix for the problem. Unfortunately, the saves that are giving you the error now will most likely be corrupted and not work in the new version either.

Sorry,
Finn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 03:29 PM   #112
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by droog813
I'm also getting the same error shown above, and I've hit another snag, although I might be doing something wrong on my end. I load the roster file, change attributes, save, and resign with Modio, but when I inject the file to my flash drive and try to load it on the xbox, the game freezes. Can you help me out?

same thing has started happening to me as well...i tried going back to the older version of the editor but it still happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Uploaded a new setup with a fix for the problem. Unfortunately, the saves that are giving you the error now will most likely be corrupted and not work in the new version either.

Sorry,
Finn
will this fix the game freeze issue??

Last edited by mr_president; 06-10-2010 at 03:33 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »