Home

Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

This is a discussion on Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update) within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2010, 06:35 PM   #169
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
re: Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

Updated first post with new version (1.3). This allows you to change whether a player is Gold/Silver/Bronze. Not sure how it affects game play but I leave that to the you guys in the lab to play test...
Old 06-13-2010, 06:44 PM   #170
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Updated first post with new version (1.3). This allows you to change whether a player is Gold/Silver/Bronze. Not sure how it affects game play but I leave that to the you guys in the lab to play test...
excellent...thank you good sir.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:18 PM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 3

You're the man Finn! By the way, Is there any way to change the controller configuration? If there was a way to make "spin" the "B" button on the default configuration.....that would be Awesome!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 09:10 PM   #172
Rookie

OVR: 0

Glad to see you're still working on this. Hopefully you can get it to where we can edit the season files. Awesome work.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:56 PM   #173
Pro

OVR: 8

If I edit my teams players, and let's say I jack up all their attributes, now does the CPU automatically change the offense/defense/overall sliders (0-100) to reflect this on the matchup screen?

Do the amount of gold offense/defense (0-11) automatically get higher? What if I had a team of just two stars, and edited everyone to hall of fame numbers (90s) - would it still show just two stars on the team summary page?

Also what do you mean change players to "Bronze, Silver, Gold"? I didn't know there were any stars in this game. I know you toggle the amount of "gold" players which in turn gives that number of players with raised stats (80s and 90s attribute ratings) - but is there a hidden BB value for each player that designates Bronze/Silver/Gold?

Last edited by bakesalee; 06-14-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:26 PM   #174
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

Yeah, what is the significance of the medals? They don't change the ratings when you change the medals.

Has anyone figured out what the medals change for a player?

For instance, is there a difference between a 99 player gold and a 99 player bronze?

Finn, maybe you can answer this question with what you know about the medal attribute.

Javo
Old 06-14-2010, 10:04 PM   #175
Rookie

OVR: 0

I played a game with the cpu having all players gold and then the same team with no golds. It was the exact same game. I don't think the gold, silver, bronze has anything to do with exhibition games, but rather maybe it has to do with progressions during the season or RTBB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2010, 10:58 PM   #176
Pro

rgp913's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnuckols1
I played a game with the cpu having all players gold and then the same team with no golds. It was the exact same game. I don't think the gold, silver, bronze has anything to do with exhibition games, but rather maybe it has to do with progressions during the season or RTBB.
You may be onto something....perhaps this is a potential type rating?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »