Home

New MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Packs Available, Gold Card or Better Guaranteed

This is a discussion on New MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Packs Available, Gold Card or Better Guaranteed within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2015, 08:49 PM   #25
Rookie

DarkArrow's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Packs Available, Gold Card or Better Guarante

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballsim
Think he's the most sought after Twins player so most should sell pretty quick.
thank you! someone with some sense
I probably bought this guy's perkins lol. Saved 7,000 thanks to that new pack.
Thanks Sony.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2015, 01:41 AM   #26
MVP

Re: New MLB 15 The Show Diamond Dynasty Packs Available, Gold Card or Better Guarante

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkArrow
thank you! someone with some sense
I probably bought this guy's perkins lol. Saved 7,000 thanks to that new pack.
Thanks Sony.
I hope you did I would've sold him to you for 100 stubs. I already have that collection done and didn't need him I risked the 12k hoping to pull a diamond knowing if I didn't it would be a waste as not one gold in these packs would make my bench. I said Glenn ****ing Perkins as in aww man didn't get a diamond not as in this game is unfair I should get a diamond. You just took it wrong and starting posting about everyone complaining.
Old 04-18-2015, 03:26 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I send my thanks to whomever sold me Braun for 2K and Perkins for 1K today. These packs are great so long as you let other people open them and wait to benefit off angry rippers' rage sells.

Now I will just wait to see how low Bautista's and Abreu's prices will drop in the next two days. I'm hoping all the way down to 2K!

Quote:
Soo....these cards aren't even upgraded versions?
All current-day Diamond Dynasty players just have their ratings automatically updated alongside the regular roster updates for the main game.

Last edited by jyoung; 04-18-2015 at 03:35 AM.
Old 04-18-2015, 04:28 AM   #28
Pro

Haha, wish I had been paying attention today. Got screwed on Glen Perkins since he dropped in value so much. But I pulled a Dustin Pedroia after a game and now I'm back in it.
Old 04-18-2015, 06:46 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 55

I keep ripping Diamonds and good Golds out of Standard Packs. All the expensive packs have been absolute garbage. I'm pretty sure I've ripped more packs than anyone else on OS has (400-500 so far in total) and Standard Packs are far and away the best value.
Old 04-18-2015, 08:39 AM   #30
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
I keep ripping Diamonds and good Golds out of Standard Packs. All the expensive packs have been absolute garbage. I'm pretty sure I've ripped more packs than anyone else on OS has (400-500 so far in total) and Standard Packs are far and away the best value.
Agree 100%
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-19-2015, 10:22 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 7
Thanks to the weekend ST pack and subsequent drop in market prices, I bought Harvey for 8k, J Zimmerman for 7500, Abreu and Chapman for about 4500 each. Pitching is set nicely now with Scherzer and Hamel having been awarded free. Have many guys who can pitch the 5 slot. Chris Archer and Garrett Richards are good ones.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2015, 10:24 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDwinder
Thanks to the weekend ST pack and subsequent drop in market prices, I bought Harvey for 8k, J Zimmerman for 7500, Abreu and Chapman for about 4500 each. Pitching is set nicely now with Scherzer and Hamel having been awarded free. Have many guys who can pitch the 5 slot. Chris Archer and Garrett Richards are good ones.
Cole Hamels

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »