Home

NCAA Football 09 Patch #1 Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 Patch #1 Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2008, 11:10 AM   #609
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67
Re: NCAA Football 09 Patch #1 Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by King2812
Wookie48's rosters are patch compatible!!

I've been playing and going back and forth throughout the game since I updated around 6pm. So I would assume that the rosters weren't the main root to corruption. I repeat WOOKIE48 rosters are patch compatible.....I'll let everyone know if I run into any problems with rosters.
No they aren't. His rosters have the FIU bug and he just used a workaround to make it not show up and So am I. There is no ps3 roster that is truly patch compatible. Trust me.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:20 PM   #610
Rookie

OVR: 7

Agree with Razr here. I d/l the CDJ rosters, with just name changes, and have only edited players on ND. While I have edited lots of their players, but none on other teams, it was still enough to clear the FIU roster.

I think I"m just gonna finish editing what I want, and start a dynasty. Oh well.

Thanks for your hard work RAZR on rosters this year. Too bad there was no way to keep them clean.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:24 PM   #611
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmacgreg37
Agree with Razr here. I d/l the CDJ rosters, with just name changes, and have only edited players on ND. While I have edited lots of their players, but none on other teams, it was still enough to clear the FIU roster.

I think I"m just gonna finish editing what I want, and start a dynasty. Oh well.

Thanks for your hard work RAZR on rosters this year. Too bad there was no way to keep them clean.
Yeah. Hopefully there will be no glitch next year. Once wookie gets done with depth charts and I do a few ratings edits around the league and maybe a couple player replacements I'm just going to post the file and probably hang it up for the year as far as editing goes and just play my dynasty. That, Madden, The Show, and NBA 2K9 when it comes out will hold me over until next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »