Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: Virginia Tech vs. Alabama - Part 1 (Chase @ E3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: Virginia Tech vs. Alabama - Part 1 (Chase @ E3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #81
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

OVR: 4
No this was the same issue from last year and I have yet to hear a good explanation why? this is next gen, unacceptable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 06:11 PM   #82
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

OVR: 4
I am commenting on the fact that the numbers on the Bama helmets do not show until after the play...they are missing at the line of scrimmage, really what is that about? I feel for the Bama fans who have to deal with it all year long.
Old 06-09-2009, 06:34 PM   #83
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Virginia Tech vs. Alabama - Part 1 (Chase @ E3)

I made a thread about the bama helmets. It was closed down for no good reason at all. The moderator said the thread was not going ne where. lol I posted as the new ncaa vids were being posted. So of course its not goin to blow up compared to them. This problem was in Ncaa 09. It irked me so much I never played with them. I like how the player models were touched up. They look like college players instead of highschool ones. How old is this build I did not see the break-out tackle animations or a pocket forming. Nor have I seen a dominant De destroy an OT. That will be awesome to see. I still have hope. P.S I can't wait to see the orakpo/Harvin face mask. I f that makes it Ill be satisfied, I mean we do have a hellllllll of a lot of unis it got to be over 5000 combos :-). I loved 09 and will love 10'. Im still gonna make my fun by blowing out people w/ navy. lol people get so pissed w/ me. haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »