Home

NCAA Football 11 Blog: Locomotion, 7 Screenshots and Video (EA Sports)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Blog: Locomotion, 7 Screenshots and Video (EA Sports) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2010, 08:29 PM   #41
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 11 Blog: Locomotion, 7 Screenshots and Video (EA Sports)

Are guys serious? It's just a video blog on gameplay/momentum/locomotion? wow Yaaay I'll hold on to my pre-order until I know they have players w/ dreads in the game. You guys need to calm down and stop drinking the Kool-aid this happens every year!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2010, 08:34 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 21
by now we should be able to have all equipment types and be able to have more than 10 different player faces. I really hope Madden allows you to do the one sleeve option. Customization is key and we shouldnt be limited to less than what we had on ps2/ regular box. Im guessing if we let them know for long enough most of these requests finally happen.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:35 PM   #43
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
Are guys serious? It's just a video blog on gameplay/momentum/locomotion? wow Yaaay I'll hold on to my pre-order until I know they have players w/ dreads in the game. You guys need to calm down and stop drinking the Kool-aid this happens every year!!
I want long hair too ,but this doesnt happen every year though. This hasnt happened this whole Gen at all.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:36 PM   #44
Banned

also please no Tiny names on the jerseys. It look RickDickulous.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:38 PM   #45
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

[sarcasm] = last post. This is awesome . Although I was hoping to catch a glimpse of some dreads haha. The lighting makes the game look 10x better Ive only watched the vid once so far but I'm loving that my favorite game is finally upgrading. cuz I love college football.

Another thing that has me kind of puzzled. The actors in the mocap suits, I know they might not be the only actors, but their bodies or body movements dont scream well-trained college athletes to me. Maybe they should have went out and hired some real football players.

I mean 95% of college players have this swag they play w/ in games. Little mannerisms that I think could bring a lot to the game.

other than that I cant wait for July
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2010, 08:41 PM   #46
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
[sarcasm] = last post. This is awesome . Although I was hoping to catch a glimpse of some dreads haha. The lighting makes the game look 10x better Ive only watched the vid once so far but I'm loving that my favorite game is finally upgrading. cuz I love college football.

Another thing that has me kind of puzzled. The actors in the mocap suits, I know they might not be the only actors, but their bodies or body movements dont scream well-trained college athletes to me. Maybe they should have went out and hired some real football players.

I mean 95% of college players have this swag they play w/ in games. Little mannerisms that I think could bring a lot to the game.

other than that I cant wait for July
We just have to keep telling them what we want and eventually it will become an all new feature
Old 04-05-2010, 08:43 PM   #47
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
umm......ok...

NCAA 10 had zero momentum, a player was at top speed immediately and could turn on a dime, no matter their size and/or agility.
You're absolutely right...but I'm not seeing a huge difference in the videos, that's all I was saying. Maybe everyone is just more tuned in than I am.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:45 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 5
OMG this is what im talking about now im excited very excited

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »