Home

NCAA Football 12 Video Interview - Visuals & Pylon Physics

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Video Interview - Visuals & Pylon Physics within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2011, 08:39 PM   #97
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA Football 12 Video Interview - Visuals & Pylon Physics

Wow,
Talk about running the ball in the wrong direction.
Characters!!!

Anyhoo,

Pylons physics are a good add.
I wonder what new animations will be added to allow this injection to really "POP" out during the game.

Curious if the dive button will be coded so that player reaches for it automatically when near it and at what distance will it trigger.
-I keep thinking I can dive from 5 yrds away and get there

I agree with one poster who wants to see what the Visuals will look like from the Camera Angle we will be playing from.

Would be crazy if catching ability is affected when looking back into the sun since day game lighting will be derived from the sun.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:36 PM   #98
Rookie

nighttrain32's Arena

OVR: 5
How about player physics? Size making an impact? Rushers collapsing the pocket to prevent cheesy QB run plays? A CPU that learns from the play calling? FREE Scouting reports on all teams in dynasty? Practice that matters or has direction? Dual Threat QBs? Coaching Carousel? Player discipline? Expanded roster? Receiver/DB jostling? Better Coverage? Better blocking? Realist ball physics? Catching the ball off the tip?

Its okay to see visuals and pylon physics but the they weren't that big of an issue compared to the gameplay on the field.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:30 PM   #99
MVP

OVR: 28
Looks awesome...Hopefully the Madden team is watching this....
Old 03-25-2011, 10:45 PM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
That your act is becoming really, really tiresome?

The topic of this thread isn't gameplay, it's the visuals and pylon physics interview linked in the O/P. If you want a gameplay (or dynasty, or uniforms, or whatever) discussion, either find an appropriate thread or start one yourself. Hell, you can start an "NCAA is gonna suck, here's why" thread for all I care.

Just please stop spamming non-gameplay related NCAA threads in order to futher your agenda. It has moved well beyond being a nuisance and into serious "pain in the neck" territory.
smh... some of you are just lost. Ya like that girl who everybody in the neighborhood has had and wonder why she cant have a boyfriend. Nobody is going wife her up, because we all know what she is. Thats some of ya! The reason why on a "visual" thread people will discuss "gameplay", is because EA wont create a GAMEPLAY VIDEO!!!! They ALWAYs show visuals and " New Features" ( thats really old re hashed things from the past ). You wont see a Gameplay video posted to have the discussion and u know why? Because they will cant and wont try to fix the game play. Just like the girl everybody had, the only guy that will wife her up is the guy who either dont know no better, the desperate guy or the guy that says "well she still look good so i think i can change her". EA got a loyal "sucka fa love" audience. I'll give them that! They Marketing Team is that deal!
Old 03-25-2011, 10:51 PM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 1
Out of all the things ive seen people ask for correct me if im wrong. Ive seen more people ask for Double Hit Tackling, Physics and better AI across the board for EA football games over the last 3 or 4 years. What do we get? SS, Strategy Pad, Pro Tak, Gameflow, etc. Stuff nobody has asked for and people wonder where these Sim Standard cats and all these people be coming from. All people want is EA to give up a real football game! I bought NCAA last year for first time since like 08 and the first thing i thought was yooo this looks good! I liked the Acceleration addition as well and the presentation was pretty nice. What i thought was wrong was defense and AI..... whats addressed this year? pylon physics and dreads lmao! The way its looking, ima just play 1 1 this year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2011, 12:16 AM   #102
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashdagreat
Out of all the things ive seen people ask for correct me if im wrong. Ive seen more people ask for Double Hit Tackling, Physics and better AI across the board for EA football games over the last 3 or 4 years. What do we get? SS, Strategy Pad, Pro Tak, Gameflow, etc. Stuff nobody has asked for and people wonder where these Sim Standard cats and all these people be coming from. All people want is EA to give up a real football game! I bought NCAA last year for first time since like 08 and the first thing i thought was yooo this looks good! I liked the Acceleration addition as well and the presentation was pretty nice. What i thought was wrong was defense and AI..... whats addressed this year? pylon physics and dreads lmao! The way its looking, ima just play 1 1 this year
You do realize it's just March and the dreads, pylon physics, etc. are just the tip of the iceberg, right?

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 03-26-2011, 12:24 AM   #103
Banned

vols bravesfan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashdagreat
Out of all the things ive seen people ask for correct me if im wrong. Ive seen more people ask for Double Hit Tackling, Physics and better AI across the board for EA football games over the last 3 or 4 years. What do we get? SS, Strategy Pad, Pro Tak, Gameflow, etc. Stuff nobody has asked for and people wonder where these Sim Standard cats and all these people be coming from. All people want is EA to give up a real football game! I bought NCAA last year for first time since like 08 and the first thing i thought was yooo this looks good! I liked the Acceleration addition as well and the presentation was pretty nice. What i thought was wrong was defense and AI..... whats addressed this year? lmao! The way its looking, ima just play 1 1 this year
You do realize we have been asking for Dreads for years, right?
Old 03-26-2011, 12:39 AM   #104
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by vols bravesfan
You do realize we have been asking for Dreads for years, right?
Maybe he's new around here and missed the 1000+ post thread asking for dreads in the wishlist forum. Well either that or he's Okay with all of his players looking the same.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »