Home

NCAA Football 12 Screenshot - For the NC State Fans

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Screenshot - For the NC State Fans within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2011, 01:33 AM   #33
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NCAA Football 12 Screenshot - For the NC State Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGW88
We dont have TJ Yates this year so we actually have a chance against you!
He has a point.

And all I know is NC State hasn't done crap lately. Beaten us in some games where we just didn't look like we cared (not an excuse, true statement). But I'm pretty sure my Hokies have beaten the crap out of you guys.

But still, Audie Cole is a monstar. Am I biased? Yes. But still is.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 04-22-2011, 07:23 PM   #34
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
Even if he isn't, Mike Glennon is the starting QB.
Not necessarily. TOB did say he would be the back-up, but when asked if Wilson would be sitting on the bench he said no. I think TOB means going into fall camp Glennon would be listed as the starter, Wilson would have to beat him out. It wouldn't be like past years where Wilson came in as the starter.

Quote:
They do have one good player in Audie Cole.
One? Terrell Manning is a good player, George Bryan is a good player (1st team All-ACC), we got quite a few good players. Great players is a different story.

Quote:
And all I know is NC State hasn't done crap lately. Beaten us in some games where we just didn't look like we cared (not an excuse, true statement). But I'm pretty sure my Hokies have beaten the crap out of you guys.
We haven't done crap lately yet last season we had 9 wins (something UNC has never done under Butch). And that is an excuse, the only time out of those four games you could even use that excuse is that 41-10 stomping. Your Hokies? Aren't you a Tar Heel fan? Oh I'm guessing Hokies is your second favorite team and you use them when need be. I'm pretty sure the Hokies have beaten the crap out of you guys as well. Using we when you talking about UNC then say "my" Hokies? Even if you went to one or both of the schools, no true fan is a fan of two teams in the same division of the same conference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGW88
We dont have TJ Yates this year so we actually have a chance against you!
That would be a legit point if we didn't beat yall with Daniel Evans, a QB three times or more worse than Yates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount53

Those are nice if they're real. I like the simple look they have.
Looks photoshopped due to "Wolfpack" text being off center, but still looks real good.
Old 04-23-2011, 11:04 AM   #35
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson16NCSU
That would be a legit point if we didn't beat yall with Daniel Evans, a QB three times or more worse than Yates.
i dont even know how that happened haha but tj yates could never win a "big" or "rivalry" game to save his life... and if he did then we always almost found a way to almost screw things up. (i.e. against Tennessee)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2011, 01:23 PM   #36
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson16NCSU

We haven't done crap lately yet last season we had 9 wins (something UNC has never done under Butch). And that is an excuse, the only time out of those four games you could even use that excuse is that 41-10 stomping. Your Hokies? Aren't you a Tar Heel fan? Oh I'm guessing Hokies is your second favorite team and you use them when need be. I'm pretty sure the Hokies have beaten the crap out of you guys as well. Using we when you talking about UNC then say "my" Hokies? Even if you went to one or both of the schools, no true fan is a fan of two teams in the same division of the same conference.
I didn't know that you couldn't have a dream school list that involves schools in the same sports conference. Growing up, the three colleges I always wanted to attend were UNC @ Chapel Hill, University of Michigan @ Ann Arbor, and Virginia Tech. Being a sports fan, I followed my dream schools in all sports, and root for them all. Guess what you're saying is that anybody who puts academics with sports can't be a true sports fan.

Guess Justin Boren isn't a true fan or teammate because he transferred from U of M to Ohio State either. Both schools must hate him, and his teammates must think he's somebody they can never depend on.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 04-23-2011, 02:00 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
I didn't know that you couldn't have a dream school list that involves schools in the same sports conference. Growing up, the three colleges I always wanted to attend were UNC @ Chapel Hill, University of Michigan @ Ann Arbor, and Virginia Tech. Being a sports fan, I followed my dream schools in all sports, and root for them all. Guess what you're saying is that anybody who puts academics with sports can't be a true sports fan.

Guess Justin Boren isn't a true fan or teammate because he transferred from U of M to Ohio State either. Both schools must hate him, and his teammates must think he's somebody they can never depend on.
When he's at Ohio State, I doubt Justin Boren says "My Wolverines are really beating up on (insert Big 10 school here)."

It is odd that you're a UNC fan, then talk about how "your" Hokies beat up on other teams that beat up on UNC.

Did you even go to any one of those three schools? Did you go to Virginia Tech, is that why you claim them as your school?

Last edited by WSU151; 04-23-2011 at 02:04 PM.
Old 04-23-2011, 03:52 PM   #38
Banned

Wilson16NCSU's Arena

Quote:
Yes you can have dream schools in the same conference. Every sports fans has secondary schools they like to root for, but they stick with that one main school. They don't say "we" when speaking of their favorite team and then say "my Hokies" in the same sentence.

And though Boren transferred I'm sure he addresses himself as a Buckeye and never says "we" or "my Wolverines".

Fact is NC State beat up on UNC for four straight years, you come up with an excuse. Then you have to bring up the Hokies beating up on NC State to counter it. Which does mean much anyways, you show more support for UNC since they are at the top of your list and you also wear their avatar. Whether VT beat up on State or not. State still has a 4 game winning streak against UNC and they accomplished more wins last season than UNC has since 1997-98.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:27 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Kotaku's Owen Good, just threw up this NCAA Football 12 screenshot for NC State fans.
Sorry this picture is so big...but here's the real wolf statue for comparison:

Old 04-23-2011, 04:28 PM   #40
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

wow they did a good job on that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »