Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2011, 02:30 PM   #817
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG MONE88
Did these updates ever come out?

Not yet, no firm date released yet, the street gossip is end of August.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:45 PM   #818
Rookie

OVR: 5

Wow !! can't get over reading all the negative on here after just playing one of the best football games I have ever played online and I'm 45 yrs. old ...was just a random unranked game and we both played it like your suppose play a football game with no cheesing and neither of us were the best players in the world ..Me Air Force and my opponent Michigan st. and it went back and forth the whole game in a good defensive battle ... then tied 10 to 10 heading into to OT and after 4 OT's !! I finally won and we both ran much better offenses in OT....Great game / instant classic

I have alway's said I think it's tough for EA or any other company to impress every different crowd that plays this game ...I only play online and I if I find a good opponent that's my skill level and plays the game right "That's when I easily get my money's worth" with this game, but everybody is different

I also think that a lot of people do not have a good knowledge of all the different things you can do with the pre-snap adjustments in this game to take away the things that your opponent is killing you with ...Heck !! I still don't know everything, but I continue to learn

I never go into these football games expecting perfection, but if you played video game football 30 years ago "like I did" ...You would have a much better appreciation as to how far these games have come

I wish I could still play real football sooooo bad, but father time has taken that option away : ( ....Sooo this is the only kind of football I can play these days and it easily satisfy's my fix

Thx EA

Just my 2 cents

Last edited by maddcatt; 08-21-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Old 08-21-2011, 03:09 PM   #819
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

See, the problem is that the quality and amount of options and presentation has actually taken a step backwards since coming into the current gen of systems. I understand that point above but the games should not be regressing.

Alot of this problem could be solved if NCAA Football had some competition. Luckily, it looks like the days of the exclusivity contract are going away. Thank God!

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Old 08-21-2011, 03:21 PM   #820
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeus
See, the problem is that the quality and amount of options and presentation has actually taken a step backwards since coming into the current gen of systems. I understand that point above but the games should not be regressing.

Alot of this problem could be solved if NCAA Football had some competition. Luckily, it looks like the days of the exclusivity contract are going away. Thank God!
Well actually I think their exclusivity contract with the NCAA ran out in April. I know they signed a contract with them in April of 2005 and never heard of anything about a renewal with them. So I dont think EA and NCAA are under contract anymore unless it runs out in December which isnt far away either.
Old 08-21-2011, 03:37 PM   #821
Rookie

Darkeus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelguy4736
Well actually I think their exclusivity contract with the NCAA ran out in April. I know they signed a contract with them in April of 2005 and never heard of anything about a renewal with them. So I dont think EA and NCAA are under contract anymore unless it runs out in December which isnt far away either.
Good, 2K would have to wait a couple of years to make a Pro game but they should totally come out with a College game. It would sell, I bet ya!

The Scarlet and Grey, best team in the land!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2011, 03:41 PM   #822
Rookie

pmini82's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelguy4736
come on 2k sports!
Old 08-21-2011, 03:42 PM   #823
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkeus
Good, 2K would have to wait a couple of years to make a Pro game but they should totally come out with a College game. It would sell, I bet ya!
I agree but I would still need to rent ea's game for the downloaded rosters.
Old 08-21-2011, 03:44 PM   #824
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
No, I want 2K nowhere near a college game. 2K3 was their last one and it was horrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »