Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2011, 02:07 PM   #1217
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details

Oh, that makes sense. Thank you.

― Plato
Old 09-15-2011, 09:36 AM   #1218
Rookie

Vundy33's Arena

OVR: 0

WHERE ARE THE UPDATED UNIFORMS?!!? Come on..I was told the this patch would update the uniforms who have new uni's this year, but didn't make it into the game. My team, Kentucky, has new uni's, but it just doesn't feel authentic in dynasty mode because I'm in the old uniforms. Plus, I have a dynasty that I play a game on the game with the correct team/week in real life, and it just feels to unauthentic.

Doesn't seem like a big deal, but little things like this is why I play the game ..and why I love college and NCAA 12 better than pro and Madden.

On! On! U of K!!

Old 09-15-2011, 10:15 AM   #1219
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vundy33
WHERE ARE THE UPDATED UNIFORMS?!!? Come on..I was told the this patch would update the uniforms who have new uni's this year, but didn't make it into the game. My team, Kentucky, has new uni's, but it just doesn't feel authentic in dynasty mode because I'm in the old uniforms. Plus, I have a dynasty that I play a game on the game with the correct team/week in real life, and it just feels to unauthentic.

Doesn't seem like a big deal, but little things like this is why I play the game ..and why I love college and NCAA 12 better than pro and Madden.
Who told you this? Your statements to my understanding were never a part of the details given for patch #2. I agree that I would like to see other unis in game however Im curious where you supposedly got this "information" that they were suppose to update the unis with this patch. I also assume this is what you mean as you are posting in a thread "Title Update #2 Details".
Old 09-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #1220
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

PCs Unis will come from DLC not patches. I do remember back on one of the Ustreams that all the PCs that were part of all the "pre-order deals" will be included in the DLC. But the ones that were released post-release, IMO, will not be put in.

As far as new unis you will more than likely have to wait until NCAA 13 and even in some cases NCAA 14/15 for unis to be updated(nowadays trend where colleges are changing every year sooooo...good luck)
YouTube: TBD
Old 09-15-2011, 01:19 PM   #1221
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:

They have never said they were going to add new uniforms that weren't already in the game and add them to the game post-release. they stated at one point they would provide the other the 5 2010 Nike pro-combat uniforms that were part of the gamestop pre-order as a DLC later, although nothing has been mentioned about that since.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2011, 02:19 PM   #1222
Rookie

Vundy33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperscout75
Who told you this? Your statements to my understanding were never a part of the details given for patch #2. I agree that I would like to see other unis in game however Im curious where you supposedly got this "information" that they were suppose to update the unis with this patch. I also assume this is what you mean as you are posting in a thread "Title Update #2 Details".

I was told on another board that this patch would address these new uniforms, and someone also mentioned it could be DLC as well.

l_XaVo, do you have any idea when and how I could get the DLC, if they even release it? I know how to download it and all that, but I just need to know when.

On! On! U of K!!

Old 09-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #1223
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
I was told on another board that this patch would address these new uniforms, and someone also mentioned it could be DLC as well.

l_XaVo, do you have any idea when and how I could get the DLC, if they even release it? I know how to download it and all that, but I just need to know when.
They haven't released that yet. No expected date either, Sorry.
YouTube: TBD
Old 09-15-2011, 02:52 PM   #1224
Rookie

Vundy33's Arena

Dang. Man that sucks. I very dissapoint ...lol.

On! On! U of K!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »