Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2011, 05:20 PM   #97
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details

I think with Madden just around the corner this might be the best update we can expect this year for NCAA 12

I'm not saying this update will fix all issues with the game but hey atleast they took action on fixing half the problems which in return should give us the best possible gameplay in the series since coming over to PS3 and XBOX 360

Thanks for taking the time out EA to listen to our complaints

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-02-2011, 05:21 PM   #98
Pro

BhamTiger's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm still a little disappointed that they didn't fix O-line blocking on option plays and didn't address the coach progression issue (one of the biggest issues with the game).

Maybe the 2nd patch will address those...
Old 08-02-2011, 05:22 PM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 5

To be honest, this list is pretty disappointing. I'm glad they fixed the player tendency issue, but it looks like several other big complaints of mine are going to go untouched, at least for now. Coach progression is a big one that doesn't seem like it would be that hard of a fix, and yet there's no mention of it. Looks like super linebackers are still going to be around too. Hopefully they have fixed the freezing issues, as their description on that is a little vague. Oh, and also no mention of linemen pancake stats being fixed.

They are going to need another patch or at least some good tuner sets to make me really get into this game like I have with previous versions.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:23 PM   #100
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

im pumped about the fixes, my only problem is coaches prestige didnt get fixed
but all and all thanks EA!
Old 08-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #101
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I don't know if you are referring to long passes, leaping LB's and CB's, but Bumble just said that a tuner will come out about the time of the patch to address those issues.
After last year's Tuner showcase, I'm not putting too much into them as fixer's as they did more harm than good, then the community was left high-n-dry.

Beyond those things Bumble noted, there are so many other areas that have been tested and suggested that have yet to be implemented and I feel folks might be putting too much into the whole Tuner methodology.

History says it's either overdone or done enough to were something else is negatively effected.

Sidenote:
Interesting that DL can tip a pass and the ball behaves as such, yet LB's/DB's only catch or skillet-hand the ball.

Maybe they should Tune LB's/DB's to tip passes more vs the current adjustments they plan on doing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 05:27 PM   #102
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: patch update

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnel
Good thing they fixed the coach progression so that the coaching carousel and player progression isn't completely broken, making dynasties completely useless after 4-5 seasons...

Oh wait.
Your sarcasm got my hopes up... then I read the entire post. Hopefully that's something that can be adjusted with tuners, similar to ratings progression.

I noticed they didn't address the scheduling bug in custom conferences. So even with all the other fixes, some teams will still play more conference games than they should.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:29 PM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 3
ummmmm.what about dirty uniforms again for the second straight year. the game would look so much better.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:31 PM   #104
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
After last year's Tuner showcase, I'm not putting too much into them as fixer's as they did more harm than good, then the community was left high-n-dry.

Beyond those things Bumble noted, there are so many other areas that have been tested and suggested that have yet to be implemented and I feel folks might be putting too much into the whole Tuner methodology.

History says it's either overdone or done enough to were something else is negatively effected.

Sidenote:
Interesting that DL can tip a pass and the ball behaves as such, yet LB's/DB's only catch or skillet-hand the ball.

Maybe they should Tune LB's/DB's to tip passes more vs the current adjustments they plan on doing.
heh, I understand the concern with the tuner. Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »