Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Details within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #49
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: patch update

I like all the updates in the Blog. Looks like the listened to a lot of our concerns and the bugs that are in the game. And I'm glad EA has responded to us with a blog. I know many of us were wondering what was going on on their front, but I am glad EA stepped up and produce something that we could see and all the fixes they plan on implementing. Kudos to the EA guys for hearing us out.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

Good thing they fixed the coach progression so that the coaching carousel and player progression isn't completely broken, making dynasties completely useless after 4-5 seasons...

Oh wait.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580
That's pretty much what I have my settings at, and I really don't think it makes that huge of a difference. Yes the announcers are more in the background, but it doesn't make the overall volume of the crowd any louder.

Problem is that it's such a huge difference from NCAA 11, it's like night and day.
I completely agree.......I hope they fix it. It's unbelievable how bad the audio is relative to crowd interaction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 04:24 PM   #52
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Awesome list. Can't wait for it to drop. It will be like release day all over again.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 08-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #53
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1

Just to chime in on this. I am excited about all the fixes however I had hoped to see 2 fixes that I didnt see listed. (minor for some)

1. Television Exposure as a coordinator not counting at all.
2. Coaching progression.

For my gameplay most of the fixes please me however I was hoping the above 2 would be addressed and maybe they will but just not mentioned. Keeping fingers crossed.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #54
Rookie

BleedBlue23's Arena

OVR: 6

Hmm. Glad we got the details of the title update, but unless I missed it, I didn't read anything about them fixing the audio issues or fixing the player and coach progression in dynasty....both are pretty big game breakers.
Old 08-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #55
Pro

northface28's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonnel
Good thing they fixed the coach progression so that the coaching carousel and player progression isn't completely broken, making dynasties completely useless after 4-5 seasons...

Oh wait.
Nailed it, I was really hoping to see this. Maybe it can be tuned, as it stands now, CC is utterly useless after 4+ seasons.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
My lord guys. They can't fix EVERY SINGLE THING that you guys see is wrong with the game. This is a pretty big patch, yet people are STILL complaining that this or that didn't get fixed. They've obviously listened to the community and fixed quite a bit of things that are a "game-breaker" to lots of people.
Basic fundamentals aren't really important... You are right, I am over-reacting

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »