Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS3, Post Impressions Here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-10-2011, 07:38 AM   #609
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS3, Post Impressions Here

Apparently you can't load your RTG if you have TB teams. This may be caused by the patch or tuner update. I just know that when you try to load RTG while still in high school with a TB team, the game sits at the "authorizing school logos" screen.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:11 AM   #610
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #2 Available Now For PS3, Post Impressions Here

Noticed some good and bad with the patch.
Started a whole new dynasty with Tulsa as OC. First game against OU, i noticed the psychic DBs were just as bad as ever, multiple times i had OU corners covering a WR i wasnt throwing to, break on the ball/ WR before i had released it. These were guys with their backs turned to the QB.
Wr blocking is improved, not an extreme amount but a decent amount.
Super LBs seem to be better in check.
Colors and graphics seemed MUCh better. OU's crimson looked more true to life. Graphics didnt look as rough and chalky as they did pre patch.
Also seemed to me like stiff arm is working much better now. Could just be in my head, but through a couple games post patch i feel like i have had more succesful stiff arms than in all my games pre patch.

Didnt have any problems with the No huddle offense.

Game also played more true to life on All american. I was handling OU with Tulsa pre patch, post patch, not so much. They pulled away in the first 2 quarters, and won despite a late second half rally on my part.
Even Tulane in game 2, despite TU winning by 20, seemed like i had to earn it more.

All in all, i would say the game went from "meh" to not to shabby, in the eyes of a college football (gaming and real life) nut.

Last edited by soonermagic88; 09-10-2011 at 09:30 AM.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:30 AM   #611
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02
Apparently you can't load your RTG if you have TB teams. This may be caused by the patch or tuner update. I just know that when you try to load RTG while still in high school with a TB team, the game sits at the "authorizing school logos" screen.
it happens even when youre not in high school anymore...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #612
Rookie

OVR: 0
Well done, EA Sports. Just finished week two of OD with my Teambuilder team and none of the highlights uploaded. OD was so great last year and this year looks to just be a wash. What happened to the site redesign anyway?! I think EA Sports programmer has joined the meteorologist as the two careers where you can be wildly inaccurate and still keep your job. I'm done with EA until competency in their product can be shown to me.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:45 AM   #613
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_XaVo7o3_l
Had it freeze on me on my first RTG, right after create a player. And I noticed can not use nike glove and team color anything again in HS. I thought the first patch fixed this...right?
Posted in the 360 by accidente.
YouTube: TBD
Old 09-10-2011, 10:19 AM   #614
MVP

BoSoxPujols's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSoxPujols
I tried searching the thread...has anyone been able to confirm that the Custom Conference scheduling issue was fixed in regards to teams playing the wrong amount of games(some teams in the same conference were playing 8, others 9, etc etc? I know it was in the fix list but was just seeing if anyone tested to see if it was actually fixed.
Any word on this?
Old 09-10-2011, 10:44 AM   #615
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikesglaring
This game is still complete garbage until they fix the most glaring issue, which is OD's experiencing "transfer failed." The incompetence is amazing over at EA Sports.
Is there any updates to this issue? The best patch ever doesn't mean Jack if we can't play the freaking game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2011, 10:51 AM   #616
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anybody else having problems downloading TB teams today?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »