Home

NCAA 13 Dynasty webcast 05/07 2PM EST

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 Dynasty webcast 05/07 2PM EST within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2012, 12:26 PM   #25
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: NCAA 13 Dynasty webcast 05/07 2PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Things I know we'll be getting (via Game Informer):

-Scouting. It's a separate pool of resources that we use to scout a player.

- How School Ratings are formed: Things like "TV Exposure" and the like are now calculated more often (weekly, I think?) as opposed to yearly.

Things I want:

- Expanded rosters
- Conferences that offer invitations.
- A re-tuned recruiting process. Hopefully this new scouting feature helps.
I remember ncaa09 having conference invites. Did they take it out since then? Because I played ncaa09 for 2 years straight when I really didn't like madden 09 or 10 or ncaa10 back a few years ago. When I played 09. I would coach the low rank schools for seasons. Then that school I played with got invited to another conference. Unless I'm missing something. I assume that should still be in ncaa unless it was taken out. If that happen then it is a big bummer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2012, 12:33 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
I remember ncaa09 having conference invites. Did they take it out since then? Because I played ncaa09 for 2 years straight when I really didn't like madden 09 or 10 or ncaa10 back a few years ago. When I played 09. I would coach the low rank schools for seasons. Then that school I played with got invited to another conference. Unless I'm missing something. I assume that should still be in ncaa unless it was taken out. If that happen then it is a big bummer.

It was in there with NCAA 11 I believe. They took it out this year with the addition of custom conferences.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #27
Rookie

bucsman80's Arena

OVR: 2

One thing, I would like to see thing is video montage, Hot Teams Hot Streaks, and NCAA playmakers. Tell us, if record was broken by players, team, or coach etc. More info is good in offline experience of the NCAA 13.

I love to see a Draft board of top 100 of college players.
(if you leave school early ,where might go in the draft or be undraftable)

I'd love the Bill Walsh college interface of key moment of the game. it show other gamebreak of other games. Sometimes old school is better.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #28
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
It was taken out with the addition of custom conferences I believe...I guess I understand the logic behind that, because you can just deal with invites yourself without CPU interference, but I always liked the rewarding feeling of getting a CPU invite to go join a conference.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #29
Rookie

BleedBlue23's Arena

OVR: 6

Today's webcast will be huge on whether or not EA gets a preorder from me. I spend 95% of my time in online & offline dynasty. It's my favorite part of the game.

The thing I want to see the most is the ability to remove/add conferences. Very important. I'm not even sure if the NCAA will allow them to do that, but if not...the very least they could do is give us the ability to add TeamBuilder teams without having to replace a current school. That way we could fill up the conferences that we can't delete.

Other stuff I would like to see: Improved Coaching Carousel, College GameDay, better CPU recruiting logic, improved recruits, and spring game/practices. Lots of other stuff as well.

Looking forward to this webcast....not too much longer.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:37 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 10

How about the ability to add 120 teams teambuilder to kind of create your own teams....just would be a nice addition.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:38 PM   #31
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

DPP added to give all players more individuality and coaches/coordinators influencing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2012, 12:48 PM   #32
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

1) Coaching Carousel Improvements that bring the feature up to the same level as College Hoops 2k8's Open Legacy CC feature (Coach Ratings, Influence on Progression, Recruiting and Scouting, Improved Hiring/Firing Logic etc.)

2) College Gameday or Weekly Highlight Show

3) Player Scouting necessary to find hard ratings for players. Other unscouted players only have combine stats (hgt, wgt, 40, bench, squat etc) rankings and HS stats

4) Bigger Booms and Busts for each Star Recruiting category

5) Separate Global Recruit and Player Editor (ie. ability to decrease SPD of all WRs by 10% at once)

6) Teambuilder Improvements

7) 32 users allowed per Online Dynasty (Madden has 32 users why can't NCAA)

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »