Home

NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Video and Screenshots

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Video and Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2012, 08:12 PM   #41
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Video and Screenshots

Ankle Socks go Away

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2012, 08:27 PM   #42
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Well... Looks like I'll be pre-ordering this year. I wonder if the ESPN Bottom Line ticker will display real-time sports results in exhibition games, just like an actual broadcast. I would love to see the score of the White Sox game pop-up while I'm playing a game with the Illini.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:41 PM   #43
Rookie

Catamount53's Arena

OVR: 1

I thought it was kind of strange that Alabama had 4 players leaving early, but none of them were projected into the top 3 rounds of the draft. It seems like that should be less common. I know you can talk the guys down, but who knows what the CPU will do in that situation.

I know some guys just leave, but most won't go unless they are top talents.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 2
Smile Re: NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Video and Screenshots

I'm 100% on board with default mid sock revolution! That being said, if all of the new features function correctly we will be looking at the best game in franchise history(probably even better than NCAA 06). I mean we've really been spinning our wheels since NCAA moved to next gen consoles on 07. There has been one change to gameplay that actually worked(eliminating suctioning). There has been NO significant change to dynasty except for coaching carousel and NO significant change to commentary EVER... But i think with the additions in all three of these categories EA is finally turning the corner and really laying the foundation for a great football game moving forward.

And I'm definetly one of those equipment bums that is pissed every year with the lack of facemasks, cleats, etc. but if they've truely fixed everything that they claim to then I can wait one more year lol
Old 05-07-2012, 10:39 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngw411
I have 2 problems with some of the screenshots

1.Why is it raining and sunny
2.Why does it still have alabama's old uniforms, their jerseys are pro combat now
It always rains while it's sunny in Florida man; it's actually a great addition on their part.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2012, 10:47 PM   #46
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

For those saying things similar to "When did Brantley turn black" etc etc.. he's not even at Florida anymore so that screenshot wouldn't be him regardless of the color.

That is a nice catch though about it raining with the sun out. Loving the ticker.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 05-07-2012, 11:07 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilders335
Dude there willl be new helmets trust me, they wouldn't just not put them into the game bro. I mean obviously if there is new stuff they probably aren't gonna show it in the videos cause they want the "suprise" factor.
True but we saw new stuff right away with the last one it just gets me pent up.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:00 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 1
This game always looks and plays very sluggish. This year looks no different. Madden feels loose and my players aren't stuck to the ground. Maybe it's just me....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »