Home

Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations

This is a discussion on Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2012, 03:04 PM   #25
Rookie

xcanadaman9x's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations

The Return to Glory Dynasty: Tennessee. Bring back some thunder to the Volunteers.

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: Stanford. Trying to move on without Luck will by tough. Maybe you can help ease his loss.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: SMU. Nice recruiting, nice uniforms, and nice offensive base to work with.

The Impossible Dynasty: New Mexico. Been bad the last couple of years. Pretty much a FCS team in terms of talent. New uniforms in teambuilder look nice.

The New Guy Dynasty: UTSA. Only one of the new guys with a unique stadium. Weak schedule, good coach, and good Texas recruiting.

The New BCS Power Dynasty: Washington St. You have the Mike Leach offense with a couple of solid guys at QB and WR.

The WACky MAC Dynasty: Ohio. Best team in the weak MAC and some of the better BFBS uniforms.

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty: Colorado. Let's bring back some of the early 90's good times.
NFL:Houston Texans
NBA:Houston Rockets
MLB:Texas Rangers
NHL:Buffalo Sabres
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2012, 03:04 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4
i always start out using Kentucky then try to bring Florida state or Miami back to glory and when i get bored with those ill take a small school and play till i get them to 6 star level
Old 06-30-2012, 03:18 PM   #27
Rookie

kishtripar's Arena

In previous years, I have taken over Idaho, Colorado State and Iowa State and each of those was a nice challenge to build them into a contender.

But now with the ability to change conferences each year (that is still available this year, correct? sorry, I missed last years version while deployed), I am going back to Army and will place them in a mid level conference and once I win the conference a couple of times, I will switch to a more difficult conference.
Old 06-30-2012, 03:33 PM   #28
Rookie

IronVictory's Arena

OVR: 8

I am planning on starting with a UTSA dynasty; but work first as DC at Texas State and waiting for the UTSA job to open up.
Old 06-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #29
Rookie

The Return to Glory Dynasty: Army, Navy, SMU, BYU, Notre Dame

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: This topic is lame to me, because its no fun to start off as a Top-5 team. Here are some other close to powerhouses. Florida (they've struggled since Tebow left, and have been passed by a bunch of SEC teams) OK State, Auburn, Wisconsin.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: Memphis, Tulane, North Texas, SDSU, Hawaii, UNLV.

The Impossible Dynasty: UMASS, Eastern Michigan, New Mexico State, Vandy, Ole Miss, Duke.

The New Guy Dynasty: UTSA and UMASS seem like fun.

The New BCS Power Dynasty: So many to pick from here. Lousiville, USF, Cincy, WVU, TCU, Baylor, Mizzou, A&M, Illinois, Colorado, Cal, Washington, Wash State, Arizona State, Utah, Clemson, Maryland.

The WACky MAC Dynasty: There is always a new MAC team every couple years who emerges as a top-25 team. I like Bowling Green for whatever reason.

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty: Notre Dame, Army, Navy, SMU.
Old 06-30-2012, 03:41 PM   #30
Rookie

pj_28's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronVictory
I am planning on starting with a UTSA dynasty; but work first as DC at Texas State and waiting for the UTSA job to open up.
Texas state fans will hate you forever, don't forget about that I-35 rivalry.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:12 PM   #31
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

You guys are right about Louisiana in real life but in the game how are the in-state recruits compared to the other big states? I've never really checked I always play as SDSU

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2012, 04:16 PM   #32
Pro

souljahbill's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
You guys are right about Louisiana in real life but in the game how are the in-state recruits compared to the other big states? I've never really checked I always play as SDSU
LA is loaded. The Gulf Coast states are full of good recruits.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »