Home

NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #49
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store

Theoretically, any uniform a team wears this season SHOULD be free. Then EA could charge for any historic uniforms, or past one-off uniforms a team has had. But, that's just theory, so what are we gonna do.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:19 PM   #50
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt45
Theoretically, any uniform a team wears this season SHOULD be free. Then EA could charge for any historic uniforms, or past one-off uniforms a team has had. But, that's just theory, so what are we gonna do.
I agree if a team is going to primarily use that uniform all year it should be free. The historic uniforms and the speciality uniforms that will be worn once or twice this year should be the paid DLC.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 07-27-2012, 12:21 PM   #51
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

No, I think if a team is going to wear any uniform for even one game THIS season, it should be free. The game is NCAA 13, and anything that happens this season should be included in the base game price. Any uniform that was used in the past could be charged for. It would even be interesting to see EA take some time and come up with some uniform combos themselves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #52
Pro

der juicen's Arena

Oh boy, 80-160 moon points(most likely cost), breaking the bank! What will I do with myself. I'm just waiting for Vandy's new sexiness.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:43 PM   #53
Rookie

blnkimgn's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
07 had uniform DLC but it was free.
That's right, I knew I wasn't crazy in thinking that one of the previous editions had uniform DLC, I mostly couldn't remember if we had to pay for it.

If it's a flat rate like $4.99 PSN or w/e the equivalent is in MS points to have access to all of the uniform DLC I can see that as being acceptable, but if they plan on releasing 10+ uniforms at $.99 a piece that in my eyes is where the ripoff angle comes from. I also echo everyone else's sentiment, MORE EQUIPMENT!
Old 07-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 28
I dont mind it. I wish they would throw in classic jerseys like the Canes from the 80's and 90's, ND from the Montana era, UCLA 70's jerseys, etc.
Old 07-27-2012, 01:05 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz
EA Didn't force you to buy anything, they gave you OPTIONS and YOU chose to buy The game, season ticket, and the power pack. You could have just bought the game for $45 and been done with it. The season pass and especially the power pack are not needed to play the game at all.

So who's drinking the Kool-Aid?

Right. I bought the power pack of my own volition(because I enjoy the mess outta of me some college football), with the understanding that, in doing so, I was receiving every conceivable add-on there was. (Thus, my "Tastes good going down." comment.) You're right, I've been drinking the kool-aid all my life. This is the only game/sim I play. I thought I purchased my all-access back stage pass already? Only to find out once backstage, that for a fee, I can have close up, face to face, private time with whatever artist I choose on the venue. I feel bamboozled yet again...haha. I'm done being played.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftcoastrider
go ahead, drink the kool-aid. Tastes good going down. I'm trying not to be a cynic, but come on EA!!! We all know what's coming next. 14 will feature a home and away default uni, and we will have to pay for the ability to carry more uni's, and for the uni's themselves. EA is GANGSTA!!! They don't give a F!!! I've purchased the game, EA SEASON-TICKET, and POWER PACK. EA is into me for $110 dollars, (for this game only!!) and you want me to open my wallet again?? B___H PLEASE!!! After exactly 20 yrs playing this title, this will be my last hoorah with EA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftcoastrider
Right. I bought the power pack of my own volition(because I enjoy the mess outta of me some college football), with the understanding that, in doing so, I was receiving every conceivable add-on there was. (Thus, my "Tastes good going down." comment.) You're right, I've been drinking the kool-aid all my life. This is the only game/sim I play. I thought I purchased my all-access back stage pass already? Only to find out once backstage, that for a fee, I can have close up, face to face, private time with whatever artist I choose on the venue. I feel bamboozled yet again...haha. I'm done being played.
I apologize if I have offended anyone here. I guess what I should have said is, Those of us who have purchased the EA SEASON PASS AND POWER PACK, SHOULD NOT be charged for any additional DLC features added to the game later. Those with EA SEASON PASS AND POWER PACK access should recieve ALL INCLUSIVE ACCESS.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »