Home

NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 03:38 AM   #65
Banned

Aoyoc's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store

Not thrilled about the idea of giving EA more of my money. Tempting to just bite the bullet and buy this pack though.

I'll mull it over when I see what the product looks like. If its laced with as many errors as the default uniforms are - then No.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 4
If the other 5 Pro-Combat's aren't free then I will have a gripe. If EA told me I could only have half of them for free and I could choose, that's fine, but that doesn't seem to be the case and now the 1 uni I wanted won't be in the game.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:10 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0
i cannot select all my mp3 songs for my stadium sounds. they're all highlighted, i can preview, but cant select them. saying this, i can select some mp3s.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:32 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbroom12
If the other 5 Pro-Combat's aren't free then I will have a gripe. If EA told me I could only have half of them for free and I could choose, that's fine, but that doesn't seem to be the case and now the 1 uni I wanted won't be in the game.
Should have pre ordered the game through Amazon. Plain and simple. They could always be for sale in the u inform store, and you can get them there. That's not EAs fault.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:30 PM   #69
Rookie

ComebackDylan's Arena

OVR: 1

to the people freaking out; chill out. we have no idea how this is going to be down or even how much anything is going to be. it's the dopest thing ever to have updated uniforms for the ENTIRE season.

OS should try and get a campaign going to include throwbacks for every team, like someone said earlier.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:45 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 32

So many complainers in this thread...

Look, if EA does this right, it will be a good move. No one should have a problem with them charging for uniforms that have not been unveiled yet. If their art department puts in the work on a uniform that a team wears for the first time in 2012, what's the issue with paying for it? They paid their art department people money to work on it - why not charge for it? That's called business.

Now I can see the gripe if they charge for ANY uniform or pieces of a uniform that were worn last year. That wouldn't be right, but I'm seeing a lot of people wanting new uniforms for free... It doesn't work that way. Sure, it would be a good faith effort for EA to give us all the new uniforms free of charge, but you're not living on planet earth if that's your expectation.

How about we let the uniform store make its debut before we start the complaining? If EA drops the ball with it, I'll be right here with so many of you complaining about it. At the end of the day, whether or not you choose to buy the uniforms is all up to you... No gun pointed to your head. I have been wanting this for years and am glad it's finally here.

I am a bit skeptical on how they will handle it, but I am willing to withhold judgment until I actually see what they do.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:55 PM   #71
Banned

We've been beta testers ever since consoles went online and patches were made available. It's nothing new. At all. Of course there are issues with the game but I fail to see how EA should eat the cost of making new uniforms and not charging for them. Some people are basically wanting them to not operate like a business. EA's not going to do that. Ever. It would be a good faith effort for them to provide their uniforms for free, but it's simply not going to happen. They'll (hopefully) provide all the uniforms and parts of uniforms that were worn last year for free, but after that, it's time to pull out your debit card if you want all updated uniforms.

This game must really have an amazing grip on people to be this ruined over a game that they continually buy despite knowing the likelihood of their discontent with it.

I don't mind being a beta tester... I'm not in football mode yet anyway so by the time I am, the two patches and uniform store will have arrived. If it bothered me so much, I simply wouldn't buy the game until the kinks were worked out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2012, 06:57 PM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krildog
Explain to me how having accurate uniforms for the teams in the game (some of which have been wrong for YEARS) equals after market parts. They should give us the alternates free this year as an apology for screwing us out of having accurate uniforms for certain teams on a constant basis.
NEW uniforms unveiled THIS COMING season are most definitely "after market parts."

We've already been told that uniforms worn last year would be provided for free, correct? I could be wrong, but I thought that's what I read.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »