Home

NCAA Football 14 Presentation Trailer

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Presentation Trailer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-22-2013, 04:33 PM   #81
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 14 Presentation Trailer

Noticed something else... If you look at the :22 mark, you see the UCLA/Standford stats. Standford is 11th in the country while allowing 106 RYPG, which is GREAT news. Before, if you held teams anywhere below 100 RYPG, you'd be in first in the category by a country mile. This was always a huge pet peeve of mine.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2013, 07:11 AM   #82
Rookie

LastExit's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm a little skeptical about the player chatter (could become repetitive real fast and I worry that they're going to dial down the crown noise even more to accommodate it), but otherwise I see a lot of good things. That's not to say they will be considered mature (that is, the halftime show and other elements will be deemed to be not quite there) but all in all it seems that they are moving in the right direction.

I wonder if they've fixed that bug of banks of lights appearing to be off during night games.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:56 PM   #83
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastExit
I'm a little skeptical about the player chatter (could become repetitive real fast and I worry that they're going to dial down the crown noise even more to accommodate it), but otherwise I see a lot of good things.
I thought the same thing. Hopefully not the case.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:15 PM   #84
Rookie

Kingd803's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm really not that impressed. I mean its better then their normal stuff. But they are still so far behind. It's not even funny. They need to scrap the cut scenes all together. And just have that kind of stuff happening all the time on the field live.

Cut scenes take you out of the action. They look scripted. And they'll get old. Specially when it's only four guys reacting. It just takes you out of the game.

I don't understand why they don't get this.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:11 AM   #85
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

I really don't understand how people are excited about this? It doesn't look anything like you'd see on TV, that on the field cutscene crap needs to go, and go NOW.

What did they really change? Player chatter, more stat overlays, and a so called "tale of the tape" with team overalls? The halftime show everyone is so excited about will be nothing but an expanded in game updates segment. It will have the same repetitive chatter, and probably no scores from around the country. I can see myself skipping it after the 3rd time seeing it. Give me a break. This still looks awful.

Last edited by Gosens6; 04-24-2013 at 08:14 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2013, 12:03 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 0

EVERY REPLAY should be from either a broadcast or a simulated "sky cam" that they have hanging over the field. We want to see what we see on television...why is that so difficult...
Old 04-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #87
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Its hard to get excited about a bunch of mid-field cut scenes thats makes it look like 4 players celebrating while the rest of the team is on the sideline, i just dont understand how ea thinks this is a good look.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:44 PM   #88
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm going to keep saying it with a majority of everyone else, we want a TV style presentation. The top presentations in sports games are nba 2k and the show series. Both use no camera angles that we wouldn't see on TV (minus the custom cameras that ncaa doesn't have anyway). What I don't understand is Madden went in this direction last year and I would say it was the best presentation ever in the series.

Why doesn't NCAA see this? The most frustrating thing to me is the fact that NCAA is the only sports title that has a real TV license (ESPN) but they are the farthest from a TV style presentation than any other game IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »