Home

NCAA Football 14 TeamBuilder Website Available Now

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 TeamBuilder Website Available Now within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2013, 10:50 AM   #185
Rookie

Mr.Runnels3's Arena

OVR: 0
Not happy with the ratings for some of Boise States players. We have three guys that run 4.2s, but only one has a decently high speed rating. And they updated our logo at midfield but we no longer have the track showing and there has been a new football complex being built behind one endzone that still hasn't been added or at least put up the fence between the field and the endzone bleachers. With that being said I'm pretty happy with this years game so far
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2013, 01:12 PM   #186
Rookie

ncaajunkie's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 14 TeamBuilder Website Available Now

Anyway you can get auburns depth chart I can't see it on my iphone
Old 07-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #187
Rookie

cruithear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr****nnels3
Not happy with the ratings for some of Boise States players. We have three guys that run 4.2s, but only one has a decently high speed rating. And they updated our logo at midfield but we no longer have the track showing and there has been a new football complex being built behind one endzone that still hasn't been added or at least put up the fence between the field and the endzone bleachers. With that being said I'm pretty happy with this years game so far
One single player ran under a 4.3 in the 2013 NFL combine (4.27). You don't have three guys that run 4.2s. Virginia Tech inflates times as well, and given how VT players perform at the combine I'd imagine you're looking at 4.4 guys. Not slow, but not 4.2s. (An example for VT is Corey Fuller, who ran a 4.43 at the combine but was a "4.2s guy" at VT).
Old 07-02-2013, 04:42 PM   #188
Rookie

Freakydeaky9's Arena

I'm honestly that a Capital One Mascot of the year with Nevada's mascot hasn't been included in the game yet.
NCAA #1: Nevada Wolf Pack
NCAA #2: UCLA Bruins
NFL: Denver Broncos
MLB: San Francisco Giants
NBA: Portland Trailblazers
Old 07-02-2013, 11:22 PM   #189
Banned

OVR: 4
Do I have to use a conference logo for one of my slots if I want it on my jersey or will the conference default on the jersey of my team builder team?
Old 07-03-2013, 06:16 AM   #190
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr****nnels3
Boise State is not loaded with Deion Sanders' and Chris Johnsons'. I'm sorry, get real. Not one of your players runs close to a 4.2 my friend. No offense, but seriously...think about it.
Old 07-03-2013, 10:00 AM   #191
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh925
Do I have to use a conference logo for one of my slots if I want it on my jersey or will the conference default on the jersey of my team builder team?
If you want any sort of logo/patch on your uniform, you have to use a logo slot. Nothing comes default.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2013, 09:25 PM   #192
Pro

MrRudy's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh925
Negative, you have to use one of those logo slots. In addition, you want a brand or manufacturer, you have to use a logo slot for that.

Sucks doesn't it?

Want a dark logo and light logo for different color jerseys or helmets? You've used up all of the available slots.

I do my best to make the best of what we have, and I acknowledge the benefit that I get from the site... but two years with no improvements except 10 high school stadiums that aren't functional as a collegiate field is weak.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »