Home

Supreme Court Rejects Hearing of O'Bannon Case

This is a discussion on Supreme Court Rejects Hearing of O'Bannon Case within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2016, 11:37 AM   #73
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Supreme Court Rejects Hearing of O'Bannon Case

Yeah no one here in this thread has said to go to generic teams and names....so don't know why that's even being brought up tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 10-17-2016, 04:33 PM   #74
Rookie

theepicman115's Arena

OVR: 0

I don't care about the roster! I just want real college football teams and real conferences. I want to play as Texas a&m! I don't want generic schools or generic conferences. If EA could just give us generic players but real schools and real conferences. I will be happy.
Old 10-18-2016, 02:04 PM   #75
Rookie

Maverick04's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by theepicman115
I don't care about the roster! I just want real college football teams and real conferences. I want to play as Texas a&m! I don't want generic schools or generic conferences. If EA could just give us generic players but real schools and real conferences. I will be happy.
Yep, heck the roster for 14 out of the box was garbage. I don't think anybody could claim "likeness" with the randomness of the launch roster. Plus not to mention the teams of roster makers on here do a fantastic job so rosters aren't a big deal at all. I would just ask for more freedom of editing. Can someone please tell me why through all this time they can't unlock whatever code that locks the ability to duplicate numbers in game? You can't tell me that ea devs and editors can do it but that if you took out the code that locks it that it would break the game. It's completely baffling to me
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »