Home

FIFA 15 Demo Available Now on Xbox One, 360, PC, PS3, PS4

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Demo Available Now on Xbox One, 360, PC, PS3, PS4 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-10-2014, 02:44 AM   #161
Rookie

grushcow's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: FIFA 15 Demo Available Now on Xbox One, 360, PC, PS3 - Soon For PS4

If anyone wants a work around for PS4 you can create a japanese PSN account which I just did (confirmed on twitter) and type in "create PSN account walkthrough" on youtube and it'll be the first one, mine's DL'ing now.

Update: Works for me, love it so far aside from all the Japanese text haha.

Last edited by grushcow; 09-10-2014 at 05:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 03:47 AM   #162
Rookie

Shadak's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Where the heck do you change djfficulty? I see where to do assistance but not level
You have to end the initial match. Then go kick off, during set up go to settings, you can change it there
Old 09-10-2014, 04:01 AM   #163
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxflier
Having played both the Xbox One and 360 demos, I am amazed at how different the two are. The Xbox One version has CPU that commits fouls and can actually be tackled, whereas the 360 is the same old psychic CPU that you can't tackle and still hardly any fouls.
Ya I played the PS3 version today, and then the xb1 version again tonight. Felt like night and day.

Old 09-10-2014, 05:27 AM   #164
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by grushcow
If anyone wants a work around for PS4 you can create a japanese PSN account which I just did (confirmed on twitter) and type in "create PSN account walkthrough" on youtube and it'll be the first one, mine's DL'ing now.

Yea this is exactly what i did, but after the liverpool vs man city initial game it gets super laggy when you connect to ea servers. its basically unplayable unless you play it offline. but then after 30 min or so it tells you it cant verify the license and it will be suspended. but regardless the game is amazing, totally worth creating a japanese account until its available
Old 09-10-2014, 06:38 AM   #165
Some say he...

kerosene31's Arena

OVR: 20

I played 3 games. 1st on world class and I got crushed. Gave up 11 shots to 0. Moved down to pro and slow speed, and I still can't defend. Tactical defending has been toned down to the point where it barely works. I try to just hold my back 4 and not chase, but the CPU seems good about moving the ball around and eventually finds a hole. I spend the entire time defending. I guess I have to play around with the strategy settings to see if that helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 07:08 AM   #166
MVP

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by grushcow

Dang-nabbit. I had re-setup my Japanese account on my PS4 a while back but didn't even think about going on it when not seeing the demo in the US store. I have 4 different accounts I created early in my PS3 days and used to go thru each store on days the stores updated with new content, religiously, but I'm not as hardcore of a gamer as I used to be. Oh, well. I'm sure the demo will be in the US store sometime today and I'll check it out when I get home from work.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:43 AM   #167
Rookie

OVR: 0
This makes me laugh... If you enjoy this game then great but don't try and tell me that this is the only thing EA do well. This isn't even remotely representing footie and it hasn't done since 09. The presentation is top notch, graphically beautiful but when it comes to gameplay, it's just horrible. If you're casuals (I'm guessing a lot of you are) then you're forgiven. It's like, I'm British and first got into madden back in 07 and to me and lots of other Brit kids, madden was absolutely awesome... To guys in the US, it was terrible and has been for the past few years. To us, it didn't matter... Who cared if Mark Sanchez was playing like Peyton Manning, who cared if Shonne Greene was evading like Barry Sanders... The more I fell in love with NFL the more I realised maddens flaws and then appreciated what 2k did with APF and 2k5... I'm guessing that if Americans really get into 'soccer' and understand each players tendencies and how teams actually set up then you'll realise how flawed this game is...
Old 09-10-2014, 08:06 AM   #168
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

So...I've played ten games on WC. I've played all my games with Chelsea and so far my record is 4-3-3. I'm liking it a lot. I'm not going to rehash what others have said about fouls, etc. The gameplay feels much better, and so far I'm only seeing a couple places where I think I might want to change sliders up, but I need to see how the final version plays.

As I mentioned in my slider thread, the cpu is averaging over 90% passing against me, and this is not realistic at all. I'm averaging 84%. Their passing is too good, as it doesn't matter if I play Boca or Barca. This could also be a marking issue, but as I said the final version could be much different.

All that being said, and while not perfect, it does seem that certain players play more like their real world selves. Eden Hazard in one on ones is outstanding in his movement, and I've drawn numerous fouls for free kicks with him. Big players play like big players now, as do little players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »