Home

FIFA 15 Demo Available Now on Xbox One, 360, PC, PS3, PS4

This is a discussion on FIFA 15 Demo Available Now on Xbox One, 360, PC, PS3, PS4 within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-10-2014, 03:24 PM   #241
Pro

OneDrop's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 15 Demo Available Now on Xbox One, 360, PC, PS3 - Soon For PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennonTheGr8
Nah probably not, I'm just making this up for the hell of it.. Fortunately, the PS4 records so I'll put a vid up of these examples...
Lovely attitude. You're labeling people as casuals because they do not agree with you on the realism aspect of the game. Honestly mate, it WILL represent the real game well with sliders and this is coming from someone who can't be considered a "casual". In one post you stated: "Dribbling is not responsive enough." Are you willing to elaborate?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 03:28 PM   #242
Rookie

japsubie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001

I learned quickly that RB is nerfed and A contain is weak. If you watch the sport you see that defending isn't about stepping in to a tackle and winning the ball. Defending is about contained retreating and compressing until the other team turns the ball over via an errant pass or an unwise 50/50 pass.
this is how ive always played defense on FIFA, how you have described defense should be played is completely accurate, which is why ive always played that way and never used contain or call second defender. always kept my back 4 behind the ball and ive had nothing but success. very good point you bring up.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:34 PM   #243
Banned

Hutton's Arena

OVR: 6

Wow this thread turned to hot garbage real quick. Where are the legit impressions?

Frustrated with the ng xb1 version I decided to download the demo on PS3 (and also play a quick demo game of FIFA WC on PS3) for comparison purposes:

First off, comparing to WC version:
-ps3 looks way better, less overly done vibrant colors and less cartoonish looking
-player models look much better in 15 demo.
-Human teammate AI defenders do WAY better in WC. Using a well timed RB assist can yield a nice toe poke tackle from a teammate of yours. It feels way less like herding cats and more like you are in control of something realistic.
-WC is much faster, the players move faster and the ball travels faster. Not sure how I feel yet, probably like WC is a bit over paced so far. 15 demo is more plodding, but that could be good. What isn't good is the delayed input of the RT sprint in 15 demo. There is a firm delay in your player sprinting, almost like they need to collect the ball & take a touch before sprinting.
-There's a new cam angle (Enhanced Broadcast) in the ps3 demo that isn't in the xb1 demo, but this is a much nicer view than the default IMO. I hope this new cam makes it into the final xb1 version
-Defenders are just plain smarter in WC, again I have high hopes for this being fixed for full xb1 version
-The CPU attack is really deadly in WC, they seem to make more off the ball runs and have a more killer instinct on PRO with default sliders.

That said, I just scored this beauty off of a deflection on ps3 demo (these are the kind of goals that I want to see more of, random type events....goal mouth scrambles....shots deflecting from outside the 18)
http://youtu.be/t6xKCEgdzlk?list=UUG...4PFy3L2r8VUvfw

Then this happens. Diego Costa manages to shrug off my Pique challenge from 30 meters out, eventually ending up 1v1 against Hart. This is fine in and of itself, except my CB (Mascherano) covering Oscar's run down the middle decides it's best to leave Oscar and run nearly 6 meters to try to defend Costa? Masch is way to far away to try to defend Costa, he should have stayed with Oscar & let Hart deal with Costa 1v1. Instead Masch creates an easy tap in goal. Shoddy defending if I've ever seen it. And Mascherano is a highly rated CB. I'd hate to see what a League 2 chap does in a similar situation (just fall down & cry?).
http://youtu.be/4RL_l24517k?list=UUG...4PFy3L2r8VUvfw
Old 09-10-2014, 03:43 PM   #244
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Anyone notice a difference in headers, such as defenders having a better shot at clearing?
Old 09-10-2014, 03:45 PM   #245
MVP

BL8001's Arena

Winning a PK off a throw-in. 360 demo. Can't wait to try some of the little tricks I have learned on the one later tonight and see how they fare.

http://youtu.be/dveFUuhO-UQ

Very classy how the defender helped up the player he tackled. This game looks good even on old gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2014, 03:48 PM   #246
MVP

BL8001's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
Anyone notice a difference in headers, such as defenders having a better shot at clearing?
Most definitely.

And to really spin me around, I scored my first demo goal with sturridge off a headed corner kick.

Since that goal I have barely been able to connect a cross or corner kick to one of my players. I don't dislike this because now I get to figure out how to do it. This is better than OP crosses in 14.

The key is to figure out how to have some crossing success. I will post here if I learn something.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:57 PM   #247
MVP

Thrash13's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm extremely thankful I don't take video games as seriously as some in this thread. LOL. If I did, I'd probably never buy a video game.

Thanks to Hutton and a few others for actually posting some real impressions instead of just creating a pissing contest by ripping the demo apart. Wait, what's that? Oh yeah, just the "demo."

I'm patiently awaiting the PS4 demo, so I can give my own impressions of this sure-to-be-awful demo. ;-)
Old 09-10-2014, 04:00 PM   #248
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resurrection403
Ea site now reads that demo is coming soon, instead of available shortly. This leads me to believe well have to wait next Tuesday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
Smh that's a disappointment
Why don't you just create a UK account on the PS4 and get it from there?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »