Home

FIFA 16 Available Today, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 Available Today, Post Your Impressions within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-24-2015, 01:07 AM   #121
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: FIFA 16 Available Today, Post Your Impressions

As I posted in the community sliders thread, I think the game for me plays best on Pro.

The CPU plays with purpose and not just to keep possession and pass the ball around. They are more aggressive taking shots from outside the box and they make more mistakes.

It felt a little robotic on WC. Like the CPU had zero desire to take shots that would be off target.

I think if you use Pro and play with pace not spamming turbo, you'll have a fun experience and yes Sim. I think Pro gives the best balance between fun and sim.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 05:27 AM   #122
Rookie

Anton10's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpritePuck
My experience is they shoot early and often from anywhere. And most the goals I have conceeded are from outside the box.

I kinda feel the short half lengths in the demo made the teams hold and wait for a shot at the end of the game. But regardless why, Iam not seeing this happen in the game. Though for a first time teams do play more life like and aome teams do play possesion style football. But they shoot more than a couple times a game. Unless others are just way better than me at defense.
Cheers mate. I was playing 4 min halves (normally play 5 or 6 mins on FIFA 15). Looking at the rest of your posts shooting seems fine. I did read a FIFA 16 review that mentioned something about scoring late depending on the score or time etc so was abit worried.
Old 09-24-2015, 10:42 AM   #123
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34

This game is clearly far and away the most realistic FIFA ever made - but the only thing that bugs me is the frame rate drops. It's ridiculous, actually. I've never experienced this before in any FIFA game.

I'm playing on Xbox One.
Old 09-24-2015, 11:21 AM   #124
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses Shuttlesworth
This game is clearly far and away the most realistic FIFA ever made - but the only thing that bugs me is the frame rate drops. It's ridiculous, actually. I've never experienced this before in any FIFA game.

I'm playing on Xbox One.
Don't think I've seen this but I would do a full reboot. Turn off the Xbox by holding the power button and then unplug the power cable for 30 seconds. This clears the cache so hopefully that is your issue.
Old 09-24-2015, 12:50 PM   #125
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
Don't think I've seen this but I would do a full reboot. Turn off the Xbox by holding the power button and then unplug the power cable for 30 seconds. This clears the cache so hopefully that is your issue.
Has this helped you in the past?

Sometimes we forget, at the end of the day, these consoles are just computers. Dedicated to one purpose but a computer nonetheless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 01:01 PM   #126
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
Has this helped you in the past?

Sometimes we forget, at the end of the day, these consoles are just computers. Dedicated to one purpose but a computer nonetheless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I experience the same thing. Already did it once and it seemed to have worked... now its happening again but i use to leave my xbox on Instant restart, so maybe I have to reboot it again on normal mode... I´ve been playing so much this game that my Xbox might just need a real rest lol
Old 09-24-2015, 01:59 PM   #127
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicpanad
I experience the same thing. Already did it once and it seemed to have worked... now its happening again but i use to leave my xbox on Instant restart, so maybe I have to reboot it again on normal mode... I´ve been playing so much this game that my Xbox might just need a real rest lol
With NBA 2k coming out, my XBox One may never see any rest between that and FIFA16. LOL!
Old 09-24-2015, 02:13 PM   #128
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
As I posted in the community sliders thread, I think the game for me plays best on Pro.

The CPU plays with purpose and not just to keep possession and pass the ball around. They are more aggressive taking shots from outside the box and they make more mistakes.

It felt a little robotic on WC. Like the CPU had zero desire to take shots that would be off target.

I think if you use Pro and play with pace not spamming turbo, you'll have a fun experience and yes Sim. I think Pro gives the best balance between fun and sim.
I have to agree with this and at the moment, playing all manual except shooting with Tactical defending provides enough challenge. However, I can tell I will need to eventually play with some sliders to make the AI a little more threatening.

This year's WC difficulty plays miles better than last year's however on Pro, it plays most realistically.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »