Home

Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

This is a discussion on Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2017, 05:54 PM   #529
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Hi Krebstar, I'm new here. I am so happy I've found these, they give the best experience possible. Spent like 20 hours to get those numbers in game but now I can see it's totally worth it.

I was wondering if you could tell me if the EPL is still a work in progress, or if you've abandoned the project.

If you are still working on the EPL, I've seen you have some teams done on your main website. Are the edits for the teams found on your website definitive ( therefore I could insert those values in the game and don't bother if there will be any other further modifications for those teams alone) or will you come back for those teams and make some tweaks?
Thanks in advance. Again, thank you for your work. It's game changing!
Old 06-28-2017, 08:23 PM   #530
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhatemondays
Hi Krebstar, I'm new here. I am so happy I've found these, they give the best experience possible. Spent like 20 hours to get those numbers in game but now I can see it's totally worth it.

I was wondering if you could tell me if the EPL is still a work in progress, or if you've abandoned the project.

If you are still working on the EPL, I've seen you have some teams done on your main website. Are the edits for the teams found on your website definitive ( therefore I could insert those values in the game and don't bother if there will be any other further modifications for those teams alone) or will you come back for those teams and make some tweaks?
Thanks in advance. Again, thank you for your work. It's game changing!
Haven't entirely abandoned, but as of now I don't think there will be any updates to the EPL clubs.
Old 06-29-2017, 05:41 AM   #531
Rookie

That's all I wanted to know to insert those numbers too. Thanks man!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2017, 10:45 AM   #532
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

The CTT Project 11 has another 3 huge matches, including Arsenal - and watch out for an amazing comeback!

Gameplay is much tougher and varied since implementing PROJEC10 settings - once again, thank you Krebstar for these great tactic settings!

https://youtu.be/9pIZ64aQmu0
Old 07-03-2017, 12:22 AM   #533
MVP

So I started a new CM with wolfsburg and I've played my first 3 games today and noticed something odd . I use the second controller method and just finished playing werder breman using the 4-1-4-1 formation according to the ccts . But around the 70th minute the gameplay started to feel very fast and just sloppy . So I took the second controller and switched back to werder breman and they changed formation and player instructions for the 3 players who got substituted on went back to default. So i played more games and the exact same thing happened. Played different teams but always around the 70th minute the same thing happened and they change to the exact same formation and instructions are on default . Any idea what's happening here ? This is a pic of the formation they change to

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Old 07-05-2017, 09:26 AM   #534
Pro

Amazing job done in here!

I have a question somehow related to the above post of Djaba22.
Do you think the CPU can use the preset tactics available to the user, counter attack, high pressure, possession and long ball?

The reason I ask is because despite I assign a certain extreme tactic to a team, ie your Burnley one, there is always a time in games where they want to play more possession football (upper def line, more short passes).

It makes cense they adapt to situations, but I feel it would be very disappointing if all the teams were doing so by using only four stereotypic and often non adapted (Burnley possession football... hum?!?) preset tactics.

Just to make it clear, my observations are based on fifa 16 and I never played 17 so it might be a completely different beast.

Last edited by papinho81; 07-05-2017 at 09:30 AM.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:39 PM   #535
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
So I started a new CM with wolfsburg and I've played my first 3 games today and noticed something odd . I use the second controller method and just finished playing werder breman using the 4-1-4-1 formation according to the ccts . But around the 70th minute the gameplay started to feel very fast and just sloppy . So I took the second controller and switched back to werder breman and they changed formation and player instructions for the 3 players who got substituted on went back to default. So i played more games and the exact same thing happened. Played different teams but always around the 70th minute the same thing happened and they change to the exact same formation and instructions are on default . Any idea what's happening here ? This is a pic of the formation they change to

From what I have seen CPU-controlled teams always start with the CTT you give them but will sometimes change formations etc. late in the game if a) they are chasing the game or b) defending a narrow lead.

There isn't anything you can do about it (except perhaps re-enter the ctt's again around the 70th minute or so) but personally I don't worry too much about this anomaly, although it can be a bit annoying when the CPU team switches to full attack allowing you easy break-away goals etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2017, 09:09 PM   #536
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveFBC
From what I have seen CPU-controlled teams always start with the CTT you give them but will sometimes change formations etc. late in the game if a) they are chasing the game or b) defending a narrow lead.

There isn't anything you can do about it (except perhaps re-enter the ctt's again around the 70th minute or so) but personally I don't worry too much about this anomaly, although it can be a bit annoying when the CPU team switches to full attack allowing you easy break-away goals etc.
I feel like an idiot now because I couldn't figure out why this was happening , and soon after I posted that I realized that's exactly what they were doing . Every time they changed formation it was when they were behind a goal and trying to equalize just as u mentioned . And it's a very good thing cause off course a team should change tactics in the last minutes to try to win or equalize. Ccts are working great. Without them and the sliders this game would be unplayable .

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »