Home

Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

This is a discussion on Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17] within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2017, 11:40 AM   #561
Rookie

face2face's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Projec10: Custom AI Tactics & Formations [FIFA 17]

Quote:
Originally Posted by andanesean
Sorry guys but can not you read ?.
yes, I can read...there's no mention in the post#554 that he's pulling the plug on the fifa 17 ctt site...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2017, 12:06 PM   #562
MVP

Quote:
Sorry guys but can not you read ?. Krebstar has pulled the plug out, he does not want to spend time on CTT, more read item 554 !. It has nothing to do with website prices - Elvis has left the building - respect it instead of the pitiful request.
Krebstar said he will not be doing ccts for fifa 18 . I'm not asking for fifa 18 ccts! My question is why can't we open the fifa 17 ccts ,yet I can go all the way back and open ccts from fifa 13 which he made .If u say he pulled the plug then why are other ccts from previous fifas available and not for fifa 17? What's pitiful about asking a question about the links not working ? Smartass

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Old 11-16-2017, 01:09 PM   #563
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbaja22
Krebstar said he will not be doing ccts for fifa 18 . I'm not asking for fifa 18 ccts! My question is why can't we open the fifa 17 ccts ,yet I can go all the way back and open ccts from fifa 13 which he made .If u say he pulled the plug then why are other ccts from previous fifas available and not for fifa 17? What's pitiful about asking a question about the links not working ? Smartass

The reason why the page is down might be because he does not want to spend time on FIFA anymore. Have you considered why you have not received an answer from him ?. Smartass=, just try to control yourself kiddo.
Old 11-16-2017, 01:14 PM   #564
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

I was having some annoying issues with the hosting, so I pulled down the live site this morning. Honestly wasn't sure if anyone was still really visiting it.

I still have everything locally—give me a few hours or so and I'll upload screenshots of each page so they can be downloaded and viewed. Well, a few hours for the first few leagues. Might need a bit longer to get everything up, but I'll provide everything.

Edit: Actually, it might be way easier for me to get it up live somewhere else instead of screenshots for all player instructions. Give me some time and I'll get something available.
Old 11-16-2017, 01:22 PM   #565
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
I was having some annoying issues with the hosting, so I pulled down the live site this morning. Honestly wasn't sure if anyone was still really visiting it.

I still have everything locally—give me a few hours or so and I'll upload screenshots of each page so they can be downloaded and viewed. Well, a few hours for the first few leagues. Might need a bit longer to get everything up, but I'll provide everything.

Edit: Actually, it might be way easier for me to get it up live somewhere else instead of screenshots for all player instructions. Give me some time and I'll get something available.
Fair enough, I was wrong. Good to hear from you Krebstar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2017, 01:41 PM   #566
MVP

Quote:

Thank you

Old 11-16-2017, 01:58 PM   #567
MVP

Quote:
The reason why the page is down might be because he does not want to spend time on FIFA anymore. Have you considered why you have not received an answer from him ?. Smartass=, just try to control yourself kiddo.
Yeah there u go smartass.

Old 11-16-2017, 02:35 PM   #568
Rookie

face2face's Arena

Quote:

thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »