Home

FIFA 17 Patch 1.08 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 Patch 1.08 Available Now, Details Included within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2017, 01:11 PM   #17
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: FIFA 17 Patch 1.08 Available Now, Details Included

Maybe I'll try to start with a new team. I've only used Leeds United since the original XBOX days.
Old 03-22-2017, 02:04 PM   #18
Rookie

cdh72469's Arena

OVR: 5
No Atlanta United? Sheesh. I am not a soccer fan but I have had fun playing because I don't know that much about the game so I'm just aimlessly having fun, unilke with Football or Baseball when gameplay problems frustrate me. Plus I'm trying to learn the game because of the Atlanta team and my young kids will undoubtedly play the game in the next few years. I've even got a controller into my wife's hands, she played in college. But really a new MLS team that is doing well so far and we can't even get their kits in the game for FUT? C'mon EA!

Last edited by cdh72469; 03-22-2017 at 02:06 PM.
Old 03-22-2017, 02:19 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by loccdogg26
Maybe I'll try to start with a new team. I've only used Leeds United since the original XBOX days.

Thats the spirit !, or dependency?
Old 03-22-2017, 05:51 PM   #20
Rookie

When FIFA 17 was in pre-release the OS people had FIFA ranked as the number one sports game. I've got to say now it's near the bottom of sports games. What a disaster of a year! It's simply unplayable and their contempt for people who don't play FUT is brazen.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:42 AM   #21
Rookie

SteveFBC's Arena

Re: FIFA Update 1.08 Patch Out Notes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
I don't know what they've done over the last week or so, but the game plays TERRIBLY, now. Even more so than it already was. The controls are awful and it's more ping-pongy than it's ever been. I tried playing a match in my Manager Mode, last night, and just found myself yelling at the tv. No fun at all. Had to just calm down and turn that crap off. Now, they put out another patch that predictably has 95% to do with FUT. Personally, I can't wait for The Show to drop so that I can finally put this game to the side.
It seems to me they make the game more arcady (esp. online) just in time for the school holidays. Coincidence?

EA don't do coincidence.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2017, 02:24 PM   #22
Rookie

I got fed up with it and bought pes 17 instead Always preferred Fifa until now But like others have said they don't care about career mode legendary difficulty being so easy has made me give up with it pes is definitely more of a challenge I can't believe Fifa has gone this way
Old 03-24-2017, 09:36 AM   #23
Rookie

Seeker7's Arena

FIFA 17 Patch 1.08 Available Now, Details Included

What's really disappointing is they spent all that time and money on the ridiculous story mode instead of career mode. The story mode was nice and all but short and no replay value. It had to be a major investment of money and coding time. Why wouldn't you do that to career mode instead? I don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-24-2017, 11:44 AM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker7
What's really disappointing is they spent all that time and money on the ridiculous story mode instead of career mode. The story mode was nice and all but short and no replay value. It had to be a major investment of money and coding time. Why wouldn't you do that to career mode instead? I don't get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Because CM for them is a "necessary" evil. They have once before tried to abolish it, but got plenty of criticism and took it back. They rouges CM, yes that one rouges a corpse, it is perhaps prettier but the result is not really lively is it?. ok it was maybe a little makrabe Comparison but had clarified the point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »