Home

FIFA 13 - Youth Academy and Player Growth

This is a discussion on FIFA 13 - Youth Academy and Player Growth within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-31-2013, 08:36 AM   #361
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: FIFA 13 - Youth Academy and Player Growth

One of my players told me that he wants to leave ... it is August 25 ... six days until the close of the transfer window ... and he is the highest OVR guy on my squad ... do I have to sell him? What happens if I just do nothing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2013, 01:22 PM   #362
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wait, is it the general consensus that players will not grow or gain weight once removed from the youth squad, even if you promote a 16-year-old from the youth squad to the senior squad? I thought someone said that payers will continue to grow until the age of 18 regardless of whether they are on the youth squad or the senior squad.
Old 01-31-2013, 02:54 PM   #363
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpHSpH
One of my players told me that he wants to leave ... it is August 25 ... six days until the close of the transfer window ... and he is the highest OVR guy on my squad ... do I have to sell him? What happens if I just do nothing?
See my post in the other thread on this. You can get around it, but you may have to save and reload the game a few times (until you get the message from the board that lets you decide whether you keep the player or not)
Old 02-02-2013, 07:33 PM   #364
Pro

OVR: 8

Just wanted to drop in and say that I am still looking forward to the "how to get your academy players to progress" comments! Thanks.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:45 PM   #365
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpHSpH
Just wanted to drop in and say that I am still looking forward to the "how to get your academy players to progress" comments! Thanks.
you just play them. some grow faster then others. I personally don't play every single game in my career. I will play all my bench players during pre season friendlies that I sim. I sim my league games with my main squad and then play CL games mixed with studs I need more playing time on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2013, 07:16 AM   #366
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeamg0dly
you just play them. some grow faster then others. I personally don't play every single game in my career. I will play all my bench players during pre season friendlies that I sim. I sim my league games with my main squad and then play CL games mixed with studs I need more playing time on.
That's not what he's talking about. Aaron has a unique technique for getting players to have even greater growth. it's just a matter of waiting until he's ready/willing to tell us. Lol.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:48 PM   #367
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zangash
That's not what he's talking about. Aaron has a unique technique for getting players to have even greater growth. it's just a matter of waiting until he's ready/willing to tell us. Lol.
i have 4 of my players that are 90+. all of them came from my academy. i should have a 5th one next season.
Old 02-03-2013, 07:47 PM   #368
AC
Win the East

AC's Arena

OVR: 36
Playing them is extremely effective, although I'm very interested in what Tony has to say.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »