Home

FIFA 13 - Youth Academy and Player Growth

This is a discussion on FIFA 13 - Youth Academy and Player Growth within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-03-2013, 07:38 AM   #441
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 13 - Youth Academy and Player Growth

Hi everyone,

I read through this entire thread, and would just like to thank everyone for their insights. Im new to FIFA games so every little bit helps me! Also, Tony Aaron , you have been very helpful, but I think that I (and everyone else) would really appreciate it if you would reveal your big secret! Its an offline mode so its not like this strategy gives you an advantage over other users and lets you beat opponents, so why not share it?

Also, I have a quick question: how do you sign free agents? Can you only do it in the off season, and is it through the "Buy Players" option? Thanks in advance for any responses!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2013, 06:50 PM   #442
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblack007
Developing a B-SIDE

Hey guys, so i was thinking what will be the perfect alternative to the loan problem, lack of playing time and dilema of not so good stars or players that doesn't fit into our system.

So this is what I did, I looked at the worst team in the npower league 2 division (in my case Portsmouth FC). so I started transferring the players that I don't want to Portsmouth. Guess what after transferring five players there. Portsmouth is heading the league table after 11games (8/3/0).

So with this method, you can always have a Feeder/B-Team. If you try this, please let me have your feedback.
How can one transfer a player to a known team? Isnt a transfer governed by an interest from a team which means its not in our hands?
Old 04-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #443
Rookie

4EverBlowingBubbles's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvgisele
How can one transfer a player to a known team? Isnt a transfer governed by an interest from a team which means its not in our hands?
I'd like to know this too. How can you transfer players to specific teams?

..::: I'm West Ham Till I Die :::..

MIGHTY HAMMERS 3 - 0 SPURS
Old 04-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #444
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

You trade players for them, give the cpu the better deal so they accept. so you replace crappy npower 2 player for a stud, then put the crappy player on your bench and resell him in the next window.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:05 AM   #445
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeamg0dly
You trade players for them, give the cpu the better deal so they accept. so you replace crappy npower 2 player for a stud, then put the crappy player on your bench and resell him in the next window.
But then wouldn't you end up paying a lot more money to get them back once they've developed? Its like paying a ton of money to loan players out!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #446
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblack007
I hope I was able to help with this

THANKS!! YOU WERE
Old 04-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #447
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderUP13
But then wouldn't you end up paying a lot more money to get them back once they've developed? Its like paying a ton of money to loan players out!
After my first two seasons I never even think about money. When you never go into the transfer market you quickly find yourself with several hundred million dollars...
Old 04-05-2013, 02:09 PM   #448
Just started!

Just save the game after your last match and try signing the YA players you want to learn more from. Once signed just go to squad report and check what your looking for and if they are not what your looking for just quit the career without saving and it's like nothing happened. Just dont try this when you got back to back matches because the game saves after every match with autosave and you will get stuck with sucky players

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »