Home

Gnemi's FIFA 2015 House of Hybrid | Career Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Gnemi's FIFA 2015 House of Hybrid | Career Mode Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2014, 03:45 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Gnemi's FIFA 2015 House of Hybrid | Career Mode Sliders

I am tuned:-) 2.8 really is easier. But I am on year 3 in my carreer And my young high potencial players are allready monsters. MY starting XI is from 80 ovr players to 86 Ovr players.. so verry strong team.
Will wait for your new slider.. and stick to 2.6.1 for now ( on 2.6.1 every game is battle )
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2014, 04:54 PM   #26
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

I may do the same. My only issue with 2.6 is that, yes, every game was a battle, but even games that shouldn't be. E.g. If I'm home against newly promoted Wigan Athletic, I shouldn't have to eek out a 1-0 win or 0-0 draw. The 2.6 mod sort of failed to find middle ground between making the best teams highly competitive while not allowing minnows to be piranhas.
Old 11-12-2014, 03:04 AM   #27
Rookie

I agree. there is no middle ground in 2.6.1. If sliders can tune 2.8 to have hard games with 5star teams and easier games with 4- star teams. I am all for it and be very happy. But I am afraid, that not gonna happend. I have a feeling, that Fifa have some kind of handicap for stronger teams and I usually have mutch harder game with wigan, then with liverpool (and thats on every slider set I tryed).
With that sad I rather fight for champions leage place, then win the league by 20 points. ( 2.6.1 with your sliders is by far best time with Fifa I had)

Last edited by tkelly; 11-12-2014 at 03:12 AM.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:18 AM   #28
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkelly
I agree. there is no middle ground in 2.6.1. If sliders can tune 2.8 to have hard games with 5star teams and easier games with 4- star teams. I am all for it and be very happy. But I am afraid, that not gonna happend. I have a feeling, that Fifa have some kind of handicap for stronger teams and I usually have mutch harder game with wigan, then with liverpool (and thats on every slider set I tryed).
With that sad I rather fight for champions leage place, then win the league by 20 points. ( 2.6.1 with your sliders is by far best time with Fifa I had)

Nice to hear - are you using the updated version in the OP with 42 Sprint and 50 Acceleration or the Normal set I'm experimenting with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2014, 10:21 AM   #29
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

One quick note: I'm done experimenting with Normal game speed, having found it consistently *too* fast. I can still manage to preserve some of the sim experience of FIFA, but it's a bit like sim on crack or really good coffee...all the time. On Normal, it gets quite difficult to attempt build up play on either side of the football.

Also, my frustration with CPU tackling in FIFA 15 is growing. It wouldn't bother me if human / AI teammates could tackle anywhere near as proficiently, but that simply isn't the case.

As an example of what I mean: I am constantly run over by the CPU defenders in a manner that ends with dispossession and the CPU on the counter. Conversely, I can shoulder tackle to my wit's end and the CPU only occasionally coughs up possession. Even if I'm controlling a strong player with high ball control and agility, I see my player knocked off way way way too often. In fact, it's the effortlessness of the CPU that bothers me more than anything. They merely flick a leg at my attacking player, who often has his back turned shielding the ball, and OUT goes the $%^#ing football, typically scooped up by that very same CPU player.

Another thing happened yesterday that made me so frustrated and I should have gotten video. A CPU winger, not even a defender mind you, a winger, was pressuring one of my fullbacks. The winger attempted a slide tackle and my fullback stepped out of the way. Okay, so the winger went to GROUND and missed. My fullback steps out of the way and attempts to move into that space. NOPE. The winger GETS BACK UP and recovers his position and dispossesses me from behind.

Incredible. And some folks here give the CPU an Acceleration advantage, which I find absolutely hilarious.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:42 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Nice to hear - are you using the updated version in the OP with 42 Sprint and 50 Acceleration or the Normal set I'm experimenting with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I using the one from frist page. 42S / 50A. I would not play Fifa on normal speed, Try it, never again. ( I mean it is fun, against my friend, but not against CPU )

And for you later post - I get your frustration, I really do! But what could fix it?? Give CPU Acceleration advantage - big NO NO! With fidels 2.8 ( did not try it that mutch, but from few matches I played) CPU is not that agressive and it fix some problems, but it makes game too easy.
For me, problem is, I am tyred of trying new slider to fix the game. All I want is, come home from work and play few matches.

Thats what I get from NBA 2k15. I buy it yestrday and it is fun to play out of the box:-) I know that, it is becose I never play ball myself and dont understand the game all that mutch - but I dont care.
And since I play football almost 20 years I know Fifa dont look same on monitor as it look on the pitch...
Old 12-21-2014, 12:11 AM   #31
Rookie

Hey, what sliders are you using for Fidels latest patch 3.0 Gnemi? The ones released on 7/12/14.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2014, 03:19 PM   #32
Banned

Coach P's Arena

Gonna give these a try.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »