Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-15-2015, 10:42 AM   #2033
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

set D is hardly unplayable for me in world class, i've switched to legendary with everything manual and seems that possesion is back to me, shooting and passes have more control from my side.

i will play only legendary, WC in Fifas 16 seems to be a lost cause.

great sets btw, thanks.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:03 AM   #2034
Pro

Hi!

the set D is playing really great for me. I like the position of the player on the pitch. I think the line settings are spot on. Players seems to make run when they should something that was a bit off for me before. CPU is very competitve (in legendary) and their build up looks actually really nice, with great variety (short, long balls and dangerous center).

Could someone (Matt or others) give an explenation regarding the speed and acceleration discrepency? While I perfectly get the benefit of the lower pass speed for the CPU I have an instinctive (probably bad) reluctance to have a speed and acc discrency.
I have tried put everything (speed & acc for both CPU & user) at 50 and the overall speed was not as good also the fouls amount seemed negatively affected (based on a low sample size).

By the way I am twitching the exact set D right now:
http://www.twitch.tv/papinho811
Old 10-15-2015, 11:03 AM   #2035
Rookie

Lashley93's Arena

So, is set D the final set?

Will give it a go later on, cheers lads
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2015, 11:16 AM   #2036
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I think Set D is definitely close. I do think the CPU tends to dominate quite a bit regardless of who you are playing. QPR dominated me as Chelsea, and so did West Brom.

I think there are some values to look at - but I am not sure quite as to what unless I get in front of the game. Don't want to go crazy (with sliders, and in my head) so let's hear some suggestions on what you guys have tried. I was thinking a line length or height discrepancy (example: Height 42/40 - will push the user up without sacrificing the shape too much; or length: 44/45 - keeps the user still behind the attackers on defense, but in front of them in the midfield.)

Thanks for the positive feedback - this is all a combination of everyone's input, including Mr. Fluffy's from FIFA 15
Old 10-15-2015, 11:47 AM   #2037
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deccerz
Oh, and is anyone seeing goals from corners at all? i think i have seen one in about 20 games. Keeper always seem to come out and punch/catch 90% of the time. Ive only seen a handful of headed goals as well, not sure if thats just a rarity in fifa 16 or my odd playing style
CPU never scores off corners against me. I'm not sure why. Nobody else is really seeing this?
Old 10-15-2015, 11:48 AM   #2038
Pro

Just finished game in my CM with Marseille (me) agianst Nice a lower star team at home and i was defentively dominated by the CPU. They had the possession (57%) and 3 times more shot on goal than me.

The most noticebale thing was that the CPU had an big advantage in any duels (50/50 balls) was especially clear with header fights. Mendy who is a rather short player was consitently winning the ball agianst Batshuahuy who is tall and strong.
I feel that the acc advantange for CPU was causing this. I will play my next game with acc at 50/50 for both cpu and user and the following at speed and acc at 50/50. Let see
Old 10-15-2015, 12:14 PM   #2039
Rookie

Just twitched a game from set D. I haven't tried C yet so I'm going to Twitch another with C just for kicks.

Only impression so far from set D was that my teammates shape was pretty good considering the pressing I did. Defenders didn't appear to turn their backs too often either.
I'll give set C a swing in 5mins or so.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:33 PM   #2040
Rookie

Sheesh! Connection issues on my end. I'll try again at 1:30.
It'll be there on tape eventually.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »