Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-20-2016, 01:51 PM   #6025
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyTheMeatball
Mattt had me worried when he upped sprint to 55. I tend to overrun everything since I'm a sprint and press hog. Sprint at 52 feels perfect and the CPUs abliity to recover is obvious. Im also seeing great variety in passing from the cpu as well. It's so funny how, just when I fall in love with a set, a few
more tweaks opens a whole new game. I guess the lesson is that there are multiple paths to the truth when it comes to sliders...maybe something to keep in mind when suffering from slideritis.

The shots on goal with this latest set are exhilarating too. You know it's good when you get scored on and can only shake your head in amazement and respect.
Great stuff again!
Glad you're enjoying them, man. Yeah, I'm a bit of a mad man when it comes to values. The higher sprint is an oldy, but goody, for me.

I'm streaming right now actually, just random matches, lost 2-1 as Getafe to Hoffenheim. Matches are just playing so well. Going to do a CM or cup competition shortly.

https://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2016, 09:35 PM   #6026
Banned

BucksInSix's Arena

OVR: 0

Does anyone feel set pieces in Fifa lack true pace, and whip? When I watch Payet, and guys of his ilk display their craft on Saturdays I am in awe of the power and bend. Maybe I am not pushing the correct buttons, but I cannot replicate that in any of free kick shots?
Old 04-21-2016, 03:52 AM   #6027
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucksInSix
Does anyone feel set pieces in Fifa lack true pace, and whip? When I watch Payet, and guys of his ilk display their craft on Saturdays I am in awe of the power and bend. Maybe I am not pushing the correct buttons, but I cannot replicate that in any of free kick shots?
On PS4 you can maintain R1 (don't know equivalent for others systems) while you take your FKs to use power shot. For the curve, depending on the curve stats of the taker I try to target outside the goal (the higher the stat is the further away I target outside the goal) and only push the direction stick to a perpendicular direction of the goal (left or right). With the R1 and perpendicular stick combo I usually send rockets and score quite often from very long distance (>25m) and this FKs looks a bit too OP in terms of both power and curve. When you are around 25m away, try to fill the gauge until the last vertical stick before the end and you will get the right power. Adjust a bit less or more depending on the distance.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:00 AM   #6028
Rookie

Hello, everyone
I was hoping I could get some help because I've applied the new sliders and I love them. I've never plenty of good changes. But despite that, my problem seems to be is that I just can't score. Everytime I'm on the ball, I get surrounded by defenders and I can't move, pass, or shoot because no matter what I do, more than 1 player is there, waiting. Is there any way I can get the defenders to tone it down a bit where it's challenging, but I can at least score. Sometimes I do these great plays only for a defender to run up to me, twice as fast as me and take the ball. I've even played as Dortmund against teams in the Bundesliga 2 and they defend as if every player had the ability of a Ramos or Piqué. I'd love some help with this.
Old 04-22-2016, 11:36 AM   #6029
Rookie

I'm also struggling to get anything out of games with the final sliders (and Matt10's updates). When I (rarely) manage to get a shot at goal, I more than usually miss. I like the amount of fouls and the general flow of the game, but I have to admit it's a bit too frantic, especially the speed of opponents. When I'm trying to slow the game down, I usually make a silly pass and end up conceding immediately. Is there any way to tone down the game speed or intensity a bit? I'm a seasoned FIFA player, but at the moment I'm playing at World Class difficulty, and struggling like hell. Any suggestions?
Old 04-22-2016, 12:32 PM   #6030
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXIS
I'm also struggling to get anything out of games with the final sliders (and Matt10's updates). When I (rarely) manage to get a shot at goal, I more than usually miss. I like the amount of fouls and the general flow of the game, but I have to admit it's a bit too frantic, especially the speed of opponents. When I'm trying to slow the game down, I usually make a silly pass and end up conceding immediately. Is there any way to tone down the game speed or intensity a bit? I'm a seasoned FIFA player, but at the moment I'm playing at World Class difficulty, and struggling like hell. Any suggestions?
What I did was look up FIFA 16 sliders on Google and I found a link leading to reddit and this guy made his own sliders. I'm using them and they're really good. It's challenging, but at least you can score. I think he bases it off Matt's sliders, but I'm not sure.
Old 04-22-2016, 01:04 PM   #6031
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisader
Hello, everyone
I was hoping I could get some help because I've applied the new sliders and I love them. I've never plenty of good changes. But despite that, my problem seems to be is that I just can't score. Everytime I'm on the ball, I get surrounded by defenders and I can't move, pass, or shoot because no matter what I do, more than 1 player is there, waiting. Is there any way I can get the defenders to tone it down a bit where it's challenging, but I can at least score. Sometimes I do these great plays only for a defender to run up to me, twice as fast as me and take the ball. I've even played as Dortmund against teams in the Bundesliga 2 and they defend as if every player had the ability of a Ramos or Piqué. I'd love some help with this.
Remember, these sliders are expected to have more defenders in your face because that's just how it is IRL. No defender IRL, will just let you pass him by with ease, or connect more than 2-3 passes.

With that said, just increase the run frequency for the user, and you should start seeing your teammates drag defenders out of position. This should set up more chances for you to pass around, and set up scoring opportunities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXIS
Speed of opponents can be toned down easily by lowering Sprint or acceleration, or both. Lower pass speed as well will lower the overall pace. It sounds like you struggle more offensively than defensively, so increasing run frequency for the User could help as well.

The main changes for those struggling offensively would be:

1. USER Run Frequency
2. USER Sprint
3. USER Acceleration
4. USER Shot Error

And for those struggling defensively:

1. CPU Sprint
2. CPU Acceleration
3. CPU Pass Speed
4. CPU Pass Error

Adjust as you see fit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-22-2016, 05:04 PM   #6032
MVP

Been playing FIFA 16 for about 2 1/2 months. Been online recently but want to get back to single player manager career. So what would be the most realistic recommended slider that some could give me. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »