Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-30-2015, 06:02 AM   #833
Rookie

Superreds's Arena

OVR: 0
FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

I am now 6 games into my CM with Newcastle. I play 10 min halves, legendary and version #7. I have won three, drawn 2 and lost 1. Which is ok. The problem is that i have only scored 6 times and conceded 3. I have kept man utd and Arsenal from scoring.

I fell the pace is to slow. And the CPU just seems to content with passing the ball around in their own half.

I am thinking lowering FT and upping CPU pass speed.

I have not read all post, but is game speed normal a big no no?

I am all for realistic game play - but with this #7 the players are simply to slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2015, 06:45 AM   #834
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
Total side note: I really wish there was a way to keep the CPU from hot-potato passing. It's what nunogomes referred to earlier. They panic and start slapping the ball around with incredibly quick first-time passes. Not wall passes, mind you, but just robotic and stupid looking lighting round passes, like they're afraid of the football or something.
As i said, this happens everytime, except if you donīt press the CPU backline. To me, itīs totally unrealistic never to press the oposition and always defend passively letting CPU play at will, this is not how football is played and the only reason to do this is to not see the broken CPU AI on this regard. Also, as i said before, i even saw CPU GK score own goals (receives the ball and bounces high, canīt control it and... own goal).

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDGE757
On the subject of first touch, there seems to me a lot more of first touch shooting and passing by the CPU this year. The shooting seems ok, since most of those shots go to the first row, with the occasional golazo. But, most of the passes are always on point.
About the shooting, iīve noticed it to. The problem is most shots go the stands, as they should of course, but these situations are too frequent and they only serve the purpose to embelish CPU shot stats, because you never feel thretened by it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuli
Any patch should focus on CPU variety going forward and the removal of ping pong passes, also needed is more interaction from the human AI
I would say specially on offense, since defending is very easy, your AI defenders are almost flawless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizenberg
I guess my question is- would it be worth using these sliders on Professional level, or do people think that they wouldn't work on that lower level?

Thanks
James
From my experience this sliders on Professional makes it impossible for you to loose. You may still tie some games 0-0 because you might not be able to score, but since you wonīt be conceding any goals (i have never conceded a goal on Professional with this sliders) you wonīt loose any game.

The gap between PRO and World Class is as huge as ever was.
Old 09-30-2015, 06:52 AM   #835
Rookie

No need to put Slow in game speed. Slow is too slow, normal is fine, this year they nailed the pace, imo.

Right now, I'm getting a lot of victories playing in World Class, might go to Legendary difficulty since the AI struggles against my pressure and get too few shots to my goal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 07:22 AM   #836
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusVI Roy
No need to put Slow in game speed. Slow is too slow, normal is fine, this year they nailed the pace, imo.

Right now, I'm getting a lot of victories playing in World Class, might go to Legendary difficulty since the AI struggles against my pressure and get too few shots to my goal.
So your saying these sliders are good but normal speed instead of slow?
Old 09-30-2015, 07:23 AM   #837
Rookie

I agree on the normal speed mode! I think that FIFA 16 wins to be played on the default speed. The sliders Orion and Matt are very good, and that's the ones I use (I increase the error CPU 70 passes and I just relieves the CPU marking) while playing in all manual and legendary difficulty. The animations and input lag really seem to me more consistent, more enjoyable. And above all, with the FT 85 normal speed makes sense.

Last edited by Grestok; 09-30-2015 at 07:31 AM.
Old 09-30-2015, 07:28 AM   #838
Rookie

For me Sprint Cpu to 49, Marking to 57/57 and Run Freq. to 50/50. It's very good. Ciao 👋

Inviato dal mio D6503 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2015, 07:39 AM   #839
Banned

Cool im going to give it a go on normal speed then
Old 09-30-2015, 07:40 AM   #840
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeedsUnitedForLife
Cool im going to give it a go on normal speed then
why is run freqency down at 30?

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »