Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-17-2016, 04:04 PM   #5657
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I assume that the injury slider only affects games between you and the CPU and not the rest of the league.

Has anyone seen an increase of injuries with the rest of the league?
No--it affects the rest of the league too. I don't have hard stats to back this up, but when sifting through BPL clubs injury reports, there are a good amount more players listed.
Old 02-17-2016, 06:27 PM   #5658
Pro

1860fan's Arena

OVR: 0

Hi Aron wanted to ask This Final slider settings also with professional to play?
or is only WC ??
Old 02-17-2016, 06:33 PM   #5659
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Hi Aron wanted to ask This Final slider settings also with professional to play?
or is only WC ??
World class or legendary
Old 02-18-2016, 04:43 AM   #5660
Rookie

It may be interesting to experiment more with the 'Injury Severity' slider in particular.

After using 99/60 for a few games without a single full injury, I tried upping Severity to 65.

In that first game, my striker pulled his hamstring within the first minute, his substitute injured his shoulder early in the second half, one of my CBs had to come off injured as well as one of my full backs.

I think Injury Frequency at 99 might literally be just as 'simple' as that. You'll have injuries all the time in matches, just not necessarily long-lasting ones, or even ones that require a substitute. Think when your player is rolling around on the floor for a few seconds after a tackle. Or when they go off to the sidelines before coming on again.

With this in mind I think Injury Frequency at 99 works well, but it's Severity that requires the careful tinkering. For me at least, 60 still felt a little too light, but 65 felt ridiculous, so hopefully I can find the sweet spot somewhere in between there.

EDIT: Saying that, this is Manchester United's current injury list before tonight's game against FC Midtjylland! 13 in total...

Rooney (knee)
Schweinsteiger (knee)
Shaw (broken leg)
Valencia (foot)
Varela (foot)
Young (groin)
Darmian (shoulder)
Jones (ankle)
Rojo (shoulder)
Fellaini (muscle problem)
Januzaj (hamstring)
Borthwick-Jackson (illness)
Goss (back)

Last edited by Bixer; 02-18-2016 at 05:33 AM.
Old 02-18-2016, 06:46 AM   #5661
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
or is only WC ??
it's okay including professional level .. i'm playing on professional level with full manual and is quite hard to win .. 2-1, 1-2, that's the usual results .. just tweak a little with pass speed or shot speed, injuries .. and of course, all of that depending how is your style to play ..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2016, 08:42 AM   #5662
Rookie

MafiaMurderBag's Arena

Yeah I dropped down from works class to professional after in just started getting lots of 0-0's in 12 minute halves. I find its still pretty challenging and ive been losing too whilst still being able to create chances and score.

I find on professional the game and particularly the AI defense opens up a little more whilst still being competent while on world class or higher, their backline is too regimented, organised and flawless and is just not fun to play against at least for me.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/c/DontLikeMeBiteMe

For PES, FIFA & WWE 2K Commentary & indulgence dropping here. Inabit.
Old 02-18-2016, 08:58 AM   #5663
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixer
It may be interesting to experiment more with the 'Injury Severity' slider in particular.

After using 99/60 for a few games without a single full injury, I tried upping Severity to 65.

In that first game, my striker pulled his hamstring within the first minute, his substitute injured his shoulder early in the second half, one of my CBs had to come off injured as well as one of my full backs.

I think Injury Frequency at 99 might literally be just as 'simple' as that. You'll have injuries all the time in matches, just not necessarily long-lasting ones, or even ones that require a substitute. Think when your player is rolling around on the floor for a few seconds after a tackle. Or when they go off to the sidelines before coming on again.

With this in mind I think Injury Frequency at 99 works well, but it's Severity that requires the careful tinkering. For me at least, 60 still felt a little too light, but 65 felt ridiculous, so hopefully I can find the sweet spot somewhere in between there.

EDIT: Saying that, this is Manchester United's current injury list before tonight's game against FC Midtjylland! 13 in total...

Rooney (knee)
Schweinsteiger (knee)
Shaw (broken leg)
Valencia (foot)
Varela (foot)
Young (groin)
Darmian (shoulder)
Jones (ankle)
Rojo (shoulder)
Januzaj (hamstring)
Goss (back)
What I have been seeing is too many of the substitution due to injuries immediately when an injury occurs, especially for the CPU. Yes, they do happen IRL, but so far, every match as resulted in an injury substitution - upon the player's very first injury event.

Severity is a tough one, I'm also at 99/60.
Old 02-18-2016, 09:11 AM   #5664
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixer

Rooney (knee)
Schweinsteiger (knee)
Shaw (broken leg)
Valencia (foot)
Varela (foot)
Young (groin)
Darmian (shoulder)
Jones (ankle)
Rojo (shoulder)
Januzaj (hamstring)
Goss (back)
I would be carefull with high values. I played about four seasons with Inj Freq = 60 and Inj Sev = 40 and in my fourth season I had Benteke (newly arrived) injured for 7 months, Pelé for 3 months and Olah John for 3 months. All in one week time. Those were enough to make me struggle on the fight for the title and european competitions, but I still had some minor injuries here and there. I was probably in my most important part of the season, as I had my round 16 match of Europa league, followed by the derby against FC Porto (wich proved to be decisive in the league). Thatīs what I feel sorry about this game. The worst things usually happen at the worst times and it feels a bit suspicious . In the long term, big injuries will occur. Maybe not on a first season, but eventually they will happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »