Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-13-2016, 05:03 PM   #5993
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

http://youtu.be/6EbKsRAItf0

Matts slider set with my personal fav of shot error 58/58

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2016, 02:18 AM   #5994
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
http://youtu.be/6EbKsRAItf0

Matts slider set with my personal fav of shot error 58/58

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely stunning. How are the misses on 58? I know I tried as high as 100 and the shots were all scuffs lol.
Old 04-14-2016, 03:16 AM   #5995
Rookie

Can these be used on pro?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2016, 03:46 AM   #5996
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Absolutely stunning. How are the misses on 58? I know I tried as high as 100 and the shots were all scuffs lol.

I only tried high as 60 shot error and was way to many scuff shots for my liking lol, i love 58 shot error insted of the ball always going at the GK they go wide alot more and just feels better you do get some lucky scuff shots that can end in goals which happens but not always, and its on full manual
Old 04-14-2016, 04:03 PM   #5997
Rookie

OVR: 4

So what are the latest sliders atm that you guys are testing?
Old 04-14-2016, 07:57 PM   #5998
Pro

1860fan's Arena

I am from Germany'm not a Borussia Dortmund fan, but the game against Liverpool Dortmund was terrific ...
Old 04-17-2016, 05:56 PM   #5999
Prince of Plakata

Jolly Roger's Arena

Are there particular slider settings that cause the CPU to play more speculative long passes? I realize modifying team tactics can help with this, but want to know if anybody has discovered anything within slider settings that has an effect.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:18 PM   #6000
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Here is the most recent update to my personal set up, no it's not on the OP, yet. It does include the changes from post 5970 as well. "No change" simply indicates no change from the OP set (Matt's version):

World Class/Legendary, 10-15 Minutes
Manual/Semi, Legacy or Tactical Defending

Sprint 52/52 - I still can't let go of this because of all the benefits we've seen with higher sprint in the past (CPU recovery, non-controlled players automatically clearing and covering space, less jogging animation). Yes it can cause ADD, but I haven't seen much of it.

Accel 48/48 - The combo of Sprint works well with this acceleration. Still allows you to get past the CPU, but they recover so much quicker - and in numbers.

Shot Error 55/55 - No change.

Pass Error 52/52 - really got tired of the overly done chest-high crosses. This now allows the CPU to still use the benefits of 60 pass speed, but much more controlled. Keeping line settings how they are on the OP are absolutely key.

Shot Speed 53/53 - Just about perfect with this one, especially with 55 shot error, still see some nice rising shots, some very low screamers as well. The GK setting, with this value, allows the slight deflections to occur - but also leave chance on legitimate catches, and/or soft deflections.

Pass Speed 50/50 - Yeah, with 100 FT this works well. The switch from 60 was simply because 60 just started to feel too fast by the CPU. No matter what pass error setting I chose, they would produce that drilled pass 90% of the time - and it started to get a bit more unrealistic every time (players randomly kicking ball out for corners from their own half, hard drilled passes to chest from 5 yards away). Also lowering pass speed allows the fouls to come back a bit. On 60 the passes were drilled so hard that the players couldn't keep up with the receiving player, unless it was a bad touch.

Injury Frequency 90/90 - No change.

Injury Severity 60/60 - No change.

GK Ability 52/52 - Still not sure on it, but I want it to match Sprint, since if it matches a lower value where acceleration is (48), the GK's start to produce too much backward save animations. 52 still allows the GK to be aggressive, but it's all about timing because their acceleration is lower than 50. This is why there are more goals off corners because the keeper misses their punch or is in a bad position (depending on skill level of course).

Marking 78/78 - the threshold in which the players start only playing man defense is at 81. 78 results in the proper balance that if my LB/RB come up to attack, they don't hang all the way up the pitch because they're man marking the whole time.

Run Frequency 1/1 - No change.

Height 60/60 - Yup, back to 60 here, and the reasoning is quite simply that the crosses started to diminish at 50. The players followed each other so deep into the box that the cross would occur, but it would be lofted to head, versus drilled in into the space of the run. The only thing I want to make sure is that players are no being forced out position, so there are a couple animations (like a defender suddenly warping forward when they are 1v1) to look out for.

Length 60/50 - No change.

Width 52/52 - No change.

FB Positioning 100/100 - No change.

FT Control 100/100 - No change.
Sick at home today, streaming some FIFA if anyone wants to watch. Using the above modifications of course:

twitch.tv/matt10l

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »